Chapter 12

Chris POV

I woke up and my head was sore as hell all I could think of was my wife. I got up and couldn't see shit I got up and touched around the walls trying to find a light and I found it and turned it on.

"Where the hell am I."I say as I look around the room.

"Hello sleepy head."Someone says. I turn around and there stood Nia.

"You bitch where is my wife?"I ask through gritted teeth.

"Uh uh Chris don't worry about that now I have you all to myself."She smirks.

"NIA IF YOU DON'T TELL WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WIFE I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!?!?!"I Yell as she jumps.

"Calm down chris we don't want you to go back to sleep now do we?"She ask as a big dude comes in.

I stayed quiet debating whether I should attack or think this through.

"I thought so....now sit down and I'm going to tell you how this is going to go."She says.

"What?"I ask.

"As you know you hurt me 3 years ago you left me for that bitch and had 2 kids by her and left me heartbroken."She say as I look down.

"I'm sorry."I say. I didn't realized I hurt anyone 3 years ago except Jana.

"Your sorry.....YOUR SORRY IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP?! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS!"She yells. Now I started to feel guilty.

I didn't say anything I just wanted to find my wife.

"But don't worry I'm going to show you the same pain I felt....BRING HER IN!"She yells.

I look up and see Jana come in, She had a swollen lip and a black eye my guilt immediately turned into anger.

"C-Chris."Jana stutters.

"Nia please don't do this."I beg.

"Now you have to watch."She says.

Some big dude tied nay down to a chair and left out the room.

"Nay."I say as I see tears go down her eyes.

She shakes her head.

"Are you ready for this?"Nia ask Nay.

Nay looks at her with so much anger.

"Do what you gotta do."She say through gritted teeth.

Nia smirk and grabs some brace knuckles amd starts hitting Nay in the face repeatedly.

"NIA STOP PLEASE STOP."I yell as Tears starts falling from my face.

Nay face was covered in blood.

"Do you feel anything?"She ask.

"Yes."I say as I sniff.

"Nah I don't think you feel enough."She say as she grabs this hot iron plate thing that was in a shape of a horse, it was red which means it was hot.

She lifts Nay shirt up revealing her stomach and place the iron on her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Nay screams fills the room.

I look away I felt so helpless because I can't do anything.

Nia pulls the iron off and Nay's stomach started bleeding.

"How do you feel now Chris."She ask.

"Hopeless.....Please Nia stop."I say.

"Why should I?"She ask.

"Because what is this going to solve you hurting an innocent women...she's a mother for crying out loud."I say.

Nia walks over towards me.

"I could've been a mother...but after being gang raped I couldn't have children."She say.

While she was talking I was loosening the ropes.

"But this is going to solve this void in my heart."She say as she turns back towards nay.

My ropes were loosenin and I grabbed the big piece of wood that was on the floor and Hit Nia with it.

"Bitch."I say as I go untie Nay. She was unconscious and blood was leaking out from her face and stomach.

I threw Nay over my shoulder and was heading towards the door and Nia jumped on my back and I dropped Nay.

I bagged up against the wall as hard as I could and me and Nia fell.

"Ow."She say as she gets up and grabs a knife.

I get up and she starts swingin the knife at me. We started fighting and she ended up kicking me in the nuts I fell on the floor holding myself, She got on top of me choking the shit out of me.

I was just about to loose all my breathe until I heard a gunshot and Nia dead body fell on me.

"Jesus christ."I say as I push her off me and looked up to see Nay holding a gun.

"Nay."I say as She passes out.

I tried to find her pulse but I didn't find anything. I threw her over my shoulder and headed to the door. Its time to find a way out of here.

I updated finally Ikr but i been busy😘😫