Chapter 1

3 years later

Jana pov.

"Ahh chris mmmm right there oh my god yes daddy."I moaned as chris was hitting my spot. The bed was shaking loudly as our love making session gets more rougher.

See me and Chris never have time to do this because we have big jobs and two children.

Yes at the honeymoon I got pregnant with my 2 year old daughter Royalty journey is the oldest she just turned 3.

"I'm almost there baby Ah shit."Chris groaned in my ear as he sucked on my nipple.

"Mommy daddy?"I look up and see Journey and Royalty at the door, Chris quickly slides out of me and puts his boxers on while I put my robe on.

"Yes sweetie."I say as I sit up.

"Ro had a bad dream and the rain is loud can we sleep in here with you?"Journey say all innocently. I smile and nod as they run in the middle of me and chris.

Chris groans and turn the light off.

Soon we were all asleep,

I woke up at around 5 a.m I wake up before everyone and get things situated. I ironed the girls clothes and Ironed me and chris clothes.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth I did my hair in a nice tight bun and got dressed in my suit outfit. I put on my pumps and went to the kitchen and begin cooking.

"Mommy?"I turn around to see journey rubbing her eyes ans yawning.

"Awww hey baby."I pick her up and sit her on the counter.

"What are you doing?"She ask.

"Getting breakfast started."I say. Her eyes light up.

"Oooooo can I HELP PLEASEEEE?"She begs.

"Yes you can baby."I kiss her chunky cheeks.

"YAYY!"She yells.

"Shhhh we dont want to wake up Ro
and daddy."I Cover her mouth.

"A little late for that."I turn around to see Chris with Royalty in his hands rubbing her eyes.

"I hungry mommy."She say as Chris sits her down and peck my lips I smile.

"Ok sweetie mommy is getting breakfast started and by the time I'm done daddy will have both of you dressed and ready to go to daycare."I smile.

Chris smiles.

"What are you smiling at?"I ask Chris.

"My beautiful wife I love you."He pecks my lips.

"I love you more."I smile as I began to cook breakfast.

Chris pov

Man being a Dad,A husband, and a business owner is hard but Im happy. I'm a little upset at the fact that everytime me and Nay try to get it in the kids magically wake up or appear last time we had sex without interruption was 3 weeks ago thats to long.