Chapter 10

Chris POV.

"Baby you ready?"I ask as I fix my Gucci belt.

"Yeah."She say as she comes downstairs.

Man she look amazing I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"What you starring at?"She ask.

"You look amazing."I say as I bite my lip.

She blushes.

"This is only a one time thing come on its almost time."She say.

We drove to the club and entered the club it smelled like god knows what.

"Ight go backstage your on in like 10 minutes I'm going to try and find Rebecca if you are on stage and you see her give me a nod."I say.

She breathes in and out.

"Ok."She say.

I give her a deep kiss and rest my forehead on hers.

"I love you and I know you don't feel comfortable doing this."I say.

"I love you more."She say as she head backstage.

I sat down in the gentlemens sections, I soon here music come on and there stood my wife. She searched the crowd and her eyes landed on me, I blew her a kiss and she smiled and began slow dancing.

As I was watching Jana dance a waitress came over to me and poured me a drink. I looked back at Jana and seen her lock eyes with the waitress she did a nod so I looked up and there stood Rebecca.

"C-c-chris."She stutter as she back up

I shake my head.

"Don't run...let's have a talk outside now."I say as she nods.

As soon as we go outside she kicks me in the nuts and tries to run.

"Uh uh."I hear Jana say as she trips her.

Rebeeca groans in pain.

"Now are you ready to talk now?"Jana ask.

Rebeeca looks at me and then looks at and sighs and nod.

"Get your ass up."Jana say as Rebeeca stands up and leans against the car. I finally get off the ground and walk towards them.

"You ok?"Nay ask as I nod.

"Rebeeca I know you know what has been going on with us."Jana say.

"I don't know what the fuck your talking about."She say.

I was about to say something but Jana interrupted me.

"LISTEN HERE BITCH MY KIDS ARE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR SHENANIGANS! NOW IF YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS SO HELP ME GOD!"Jana yells while raising her fist.

"Nay calm down."I say as I pull her back.

"No because she keeps fucking acting dumb."She says.

"Let me talk to her ok."I say as she nods.

"Ok Rebeeca I need you to tell.me whats going on for real this is my family in jeopardy......my kids my wife."I say as she sighs.

"I'm sorry but 2 years ago Nia hit me up about this dope plan to get you back I needed some money so I told her I would help so we been watching you for the past 2 years and your children.....she's obsessed with the whole idea of you and your family."She say.

"What can we do to stop here?"I ask she shakes her head.

"Nothing she has people dangerous people and trust me I've seen what these people do......the best thing for you to do is morning."She say.

"So what are we supposed to do wait to die?"Jana ask as she tears up.

"I'm sorry I told nia I was out after I was sent to kill your children I couldn't bring myself to do it."She say.

"Just go."I say as she nods and leave.

"Chris what are we going to do?"Jana ask as tears stream down her face.

"I don't know yet baby we're going to get throw this together."I say as I pull her close to me and kiss her forehead.

I updated

Jana outift in the M/M