"See you two later." I said to the twins as I got out the car to meet up with Rod at his car.

"Bye" the twins said before walking their different ways.

"Hey, Jay." Dee said, getting out of the car to hug me.

"Hey Dee. Hey Rod." I said, hugging Dee back. It feels weird hugging Dee since he just a friend now.
"Do I get a hug?" Rod said, getting out of his car to join Dee and me.

"I'm saving the best for last." I said hugging Rod. "Have y'all seen Jazz?" I ask looking around the school campus for his car.

"She got the flu. " Dee said.

"Damn. Whom I'm going to work with for my senior project." I said getting upset.

"Maybe Mrs. Jones will postpone it until Jazz get back." Rod said.

"You know she wouldn't. " I said. Mrs. Jones will never postpone a project for one person.
"We need to be getting to homeroom before we late again." Dee said.

"Yeah. Let go." Rod said, grabbing Dee.

I have to walk to homeroom by myself since Jazz not here, which means I will not have no one to talk to in majority of my classes.

"Hey. Jayla." Luke said screaming loud enough for me to hear him as I walk down the hallway.

"Hey Luke." I said, turning around to see him and the girl from this morning.

"This is my little sis, Jamie." Luke said.

"He says little sis like I'm 10 or something." Jamie said making me laugh.

"Hey. Jamie. I'm Jayla." I said, reaching my hand out to shake her hand.

"So do you know where Mrs.Jones homeroom at?" Luke asks me.

"Yeah, I got her for homeroom,too." I said.

"I see you two later." Jamie said, walking away from Luke and I.

"I see good looks run in the family. " I said, smiling at Luke.

"Why would you say that?" Luke asks me.

"Because your dad is handsome, you are handsome, and your sister is beautiful. " I said telling Luke, I think He's cute.

"While. I guess you can say good looks run in the family. " Luke said as we begin to walk down the hall like a couple.
"So how long have you been going to this school? " Luke ask me as we walk to homeroom.

" Since kindergarten." I said to him as people stared at us as if we are aliens.

"I been to over 5 different schools. " Luke said making conversation.

" For what? " I ask him.

" Trouble. " He said making me think about Rod.

"Are you a bad boy, Luke Adelstein? " I ask him in a playful sexy voice.

" Maybe. " He said giving me a smirk, as we walk into homeroom together.

4th Period
Its 4th period the last class of the day for me, and I haven't seen Luke, Rod and Dee since this morning.

I have US History with Mrs. Jones, and I know she won't let me postpone who I'm going to be working with on my project.

When I walk into the class the first person I see is Dee and where there Dee there a Rod."What's up guys." I said taking a seat behind Dee and Rod.

"What up Jay." Dee said being loud, turning everybody's head. I playful punch him in the back when Luke walks in.
I got to know a lot about Luke this morning in homeroom. I believed we will be good friends someday.
Luke Pov