7. Painful Guilt

Opening my green eyes I looked out to see it was still dark a stewardess came to my cubicle "Ms. Sung would you like anything?" I smiled and shaked my head no and thanked her turning to my monitor I checked how many more hours before we land. 6 hours I held my comforter tighter as I laid down again. Looking at the magazine besides me I looked at the black haired woman who was in the front cover. Her blue eyes looked at me I felt my heart beat painfully as I reached out and held the magazine tight to my chest closing my eyes I remembered my dream. How her eyes where wide as she saw me in his arms. After picking something up she dashed out after she heard me calling her. I jump off the bed and pulled on my rob and ran after her tears blurred my vision as I called out for her I was too drunk I was too fucked up partying while she worked hard for us.

I got caught up in my loneliness I didn't know what I did but I know with him in bed it was something stupid. When I saw her step inside her car I gave one last desperate cry "GALE!" But all i saw after opening my eyes was her car speeding off bracing myself I bent over to catch my breath. "No Gale ..no no please..c-come back" I ran inside again to get my phone when I was about to go inside the room I stepped on something looking down I saw a velvet box. Frozen I bent down my shaking hand reached out to the box as I turned it around I knew what it was for a brief flash from earlier came as I saw her pick something up. Holding the box close I cried she was going to propose. Why? Why did I have to fuck this up? Standing I slammed open the door the man shot up "the hell alex--" "OUT!!!GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" He looked at me "we already made up so why don't you ju--" "I SAID GET OUT!! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME DRUNK!!CAUSE IF I WAS SOBBER YOU KNEW I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL POLICE" He looked at me shock but proceed to dress and leave i went to change as well so i could look for Gale i stepped on something. Eww condom..good but still i went to my drawer and took a morning pill. Gale never wanted to wear condoms so we used the pills I never wanted her to wear any anyway. Throwing the small offending plastic away I rushed to the shower room.

After an hour I rushed out again when I heard my phone goin off I picked it up to see one of the twins calling me I suddenly felt dread over my sweating hands held the phone tighter answering I heard people screaming and shouting "Sof??? Hello?? What's goin on??!" I heard her and Sophia calming her down through her sob I heard what made me frooze from my spot "G-Gale..she..got in an accident..its bad Alex please..come where in xxxxxxx Hospital..hurry.." dropping my phone i was frozen on my spot I felt my heart squeeze painfully I rushed outside to my car and speeded off to the hospital after arriving I looked for her room when a nurse held my hand "she's in the ER you can wait with her family Ms. Sung.." I run to were the Govoni's were seeing Mrs. Govoni hugged by the siblings when Sofie saw me they called out to me and hugged me when I heard them cry I could stop but cry too "im sorry im sorry im so sorry" repeating those words I knew I was guilty I was the one at fault. I was the reason.I told them the reason I told them everything Mrs. Gonovi was so mad but she listened the siblings were crying I knelt infront off them "please forgive me I'll take responsibility. Please Im sorry I was drunk..Ill change please give me a chance.." kneeling down I bowed till I felt my forehead touch the cold tiled floor I don't care how dirty it is I would do everything I can for her. The twins started to pull me up but I held my place when I heard Mrs. Govoni talk "I treated you like a daughter cause I knew you made her happy what you did was unforgiving but I'll give you a chance but this will all fall to Gale's decision. She was so happy when she told me she was planing to propose to you. We were happy aswell..but this happened..I just hope you'll be ready I just hope you'll take full responsibility.." I nodded and bowed again after hourse of waiting the ER door opened We saw a woman came out it was Gales friend Thania she looked at us and went to tell us the news "She's going to be ok. But she had alot of injuries I knew she was a tough nut to crack." We all breathed a sign of relief "but it will be hard for her for a few months we used Mr. Gonovi's donated eyes cause the one on her left was badly damaged her left hand and left leg fractured a few ribs a concations but all's good" we were so happy we waited in her room the siblings took Mrs. Gonovi home to freshen up and to bring cloths and food I stayed and waited for her to wake up. After I few hours I heard Gale stir she opened her right eye looked around then she saw me I smiled and held her right hand "you're awake!let me call Thania!" I was about to stand up when I felt her hold me on my spot "g-get out" I froze. I saw her eyes tearful and eyes full of hatred and betrayal. "I don't want to see you." She said louder I sat down when she let go. My heart was beating painfully I wiped away the tears that was rolling down my face "im so sorry Gale please let me explain" she didn't talk to me I looked at her as she just sat their and looked out the window "im sorry Gale-" "Im sick of hearing that" she said coldly. "You should just go and leave I don't need you here" I looked down on my clutched hands "Ill take full resposibility." She chuckled darkly "resposibility? Are you stupid? The fuck I need you for?" I flinched Gale wasn't one to cuss. "Ill do anything you want just please forgive me give me a chanc-" " chance to hurt me again?tough luck you already had your shot" I looked at her to see nothing but a blank face looking at me I bowed my head down and held her hand "please I'll do any thing . I'll never leave you again. Please Gale I love you..." she smirked "I could use you for a good fuck from time to time.." I looked at her wide eyed Her face held nothing but an empty smirk I realized that I was the reason she was here. I was the reason she was hurt. Take Resposibility. I heard Mrs. Gonovi's voice I nodded my head "anything you want. Anything" I held her hand tighter which was only cold.

After a new weeks she was starting to heal fast but she would never treat me the same when her therapy will be too much for her she'd be mad but only if it was me in the room I was peeling her apples when she called for me I looked up to see her emotionless face "blow me" she only said. I felt my heart painfully beat and nodded I went over to change the door sign to do not disturb and lock it I took my blouse off and sat on the bed I lift the covers to expose her right leg I raised her hospital gown and saw her bulge I looked at her with her face stoic I proceed to lower her boxers and held her member even if she's treating me like this I know she still loves me I promise to take resposibility I'll do everything this woman wants because I love her and I'll do anything to make her forgive me. Closing my eyes I started to please her.

"Ms. Sung Ms. Sung we have landed" i didn't know I fell asleep again getting up I fixed myself and walked out the plane thankfully the reporters didn't know that I was arriving I saw our family car the back door suddenly opened and a small black haired girl run toward me I bent down and held my arms wide she giggled as I held her "mommyyy!!!" I held my bundle of joy and showered her with kisses. " hello sweety how's my little pumpkin doin?" She giggled "i'm good i'm happy your home Mom's alittle busy with work but she give me time" I smiled as she told me stories when she and her mom would go out. I let my daugther down and looked at her listening to every story she said. When we were in the car I took my phone out and called her number "Hello Gale, I'm Home."

*********************
Wolff*bows down* im very sorry about the twist and all but someone just wouldn't leave my stories alone *looks at Empress*
Empress: hohohohoh bow down to my awesomeness! *looks at wolff just standing *pouts puppy dog eyes*
Wolff *rolls eyes bows* bows
Empress:yes!bow down hohohohoh