16. It's here!!!

Gale's POV

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" The pink haired woman squeezed my hand till I see purple on my finger tips. I kept quiet not wanting to agitate her more. Ah!words of encouragement would do! Yes yes I need to make sure she's gonna be okay "bab---""SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE!" I quickly snapped my mouth shut again. Its very rare for Alex to curse like really really rare, well unless its when we make love. But I like how she would curse at me when we make love cause she's cussing me out in a good way. Not like this she cussing me like I made her life miserable or something.

I yelp when I felt her squeeze my hand more "oh???! So you hurting from me JUST squeezing your hand???!!!WHY DONT YOU TRY POPPING OUT A KID WITH YOUR VAGINA!OH WAIT! YOU DONT HAVE ONE! CAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING DICK!!YOU DICK!!!I SHOULD AGREE WITH RINA JUST CHOP IT OFF!!" I looked around the doctor and nurse and bowing. Im embarassed can I just faint already?, maybe I can act like I fainted or something.

"Ma'am I need you to start pushing you are already fully dilated" I looked at the Doctor and silently giving her thanks as she saved me from Alex's ruthless comments. I smiled and looked at her "Our baby is coming love please calm dow---""CALM DOWN?!" I flinched as she squeezed more on my hand and gave me the most dangerous glare she can, If looks could kill I'd be on the floor in seconds. "HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY VAGINA IS GETTING RIPPED IN HALF???!!!ARE YOU STUPID??!!DOCTOR AFTER THIS I WANT YOU TO SCHEDULE HER FOR CASTRATION AN---""Babe please...Im sorry okay?I love you! And Im very thankful for you staying with my fuck up ass...im so thankful for you and Rina and our gorgeous Gail. Now you can kill me later so please relax? Its not good for you if your bloodpressure will rise, Okay.?" I looked at her she gave out a sigh then i heard a grumble of an I Love you too I smiled.

"Okay Im ready..." finally! I held on her hand tight and gave her a kiss on her sweating temple.

--few minutes later--

We heard a strong cry of our baby the female doctor quickly cleaned the baby from it nose and mouth we waited for her to say what the gender is as we kept it a secret "Congratulations Gale! You have a baby boy! Well...if he is the same as you he also might be a hermaphrodite..we wont know when his older." I smiled to the female doctor "Thanks Crystal..." she smiled "No problem cousin.." I then saw them hand my son to Alex "im..im sorry if he wont turn out norma--""no.." I looked at her tired but beautiful eyes "I fell in love with you knowing who and what you are...it will not change in the situation of our child..we will love him/her no matter what." I felt tears as I slowly bent down to kiss her "thank you and I love you.." she smiled "I love you too but we are still planning to chop your dick off" I froze and stood up quickly She let our a laugh  "Im kidding.." man they are gonna be the death of me "I'll see you later okay.?" She nodded tired and sleepy I went out the operation room and saw my cousin Crystal talking to mom and the twins and Rina also as she had a sleeping Gail on her lap. I quickly went to her and picked Gail up.

"We wont know if the baby is really a boy not until he grows up he might be like Gale Aunty." Crystal explained "we will love the baby no matter what. We should probably used a proper pronoun...like them?.."they al discussed about the baby's condition as I looked down at Rina listening quietly I knelt infront of her with Gail still in my arms sleeping. "I heard Alex. Is it gonna be the same for me?" I look over Rina and helf her for head and kissed her forehead. "You are going to be okay baby, I'm gonna be there.." I looked down at her as she kept on staring on my crotch "Maybe we should cut if off.." My eyes wided "Gosh! Not you too!" I heard her giggle. I smiled as my family laughed at my reaction.

---------------------

*beeeeep*
"Ms. Sung has given birth sir, Yes. I will try to see if I can. Ofcourse. Goodbye" pocketing the phone I casually over the family who was excited to welcome their new family member." Turning onto a corner I remove the doctor coat and quickly walked out. Taking a deep breath I look up at the dark sky looking at the sky "you're going down Govoni".

----------------------------------------
Boom
Sorry
Been busy
Wanna go back home 😢😢😢