Chapter 13: Time well spent With you, And the Trial

Souda nodded. "You can put me down now, you know... I'd kind of like to walk along the beach with you, not be carried around." He said. 

 The breeder nodded gently setting him down on the ground, now grasping the other males hand. "Kazuichi." He whispered.

  Souda held his finger up to the breeder's lips. "Shh, Gundam. Let's just spend the rest of our time in silence. Actions speak louder than words, no?" 

 The breeder nodded as he held the other male closer to his chest. "Alright babe." He responded stroking his hair gently.

  Souda grabbed Gundam's hand lightly, leading the breeder to the beach. The sun was warm and welcoming on the open, sandy terrain. With a sigh, Souda took a seat in the sand, motioning for Gundam to do the same. Another 'bing bong bing bong' rang throughout the islands as presumably the others stumbled upon Mikan's body in all its bloodied glory, but Souda didn't mind. There was no reason to waste their time going to investigate, they both knew what happened, obviously, all that was left was to let Hajime do some investigating and find out. 

 The breeder nodded as he ignored the bears announcement now sitting next to the other male in the sand. He wrapped his arms around the mechanic pulling him in close as the ocean breeze hit his face. "I wish we could stay like this..." he stated now kissing the other male gently.

  "There's cameras everywhere, but maybe...we could try and hide somewhere? Then we can get out of this shitty situation." Souda said. 

 The breeder nodded. "Like where though? Maybe somewhere under floorboards?" He pondered now kissing the other males forehead. "What do you think?" He asked the mechanic

  Souda sighed. "You know- never mind. There's no reason to go through that all. Monokuma has an uncanny talent for finding who he needs when he needs them. Hiding wouldn't help, it was a dumb idea." 

 The breeder shook his head. "No it was a good idea, we could maybe make it work, or at least try." He responded looking at the other male.

  Souda shook his head. "Forget it Gundam, let's just enjoy the time we have left. Accept our fate. It was dumb of me to try and challenge it." 

 The breeder looked into the other males eyes. "Listen, even if it's a very small chance it might work, and we should try it. For both of our lives sake." He responded

  "Gundam, listen, it'll just get us hurt in the end." Souda insisted. 

 Gundam looked at the mechanic. "We will get hurt in the end anyway, why not die fighting." He whispered to his lover.

 "Gundam, don't you just want to sit and relax before we go out?" He said.

  The breeder nodded. "That's true also, I'm content with either, I just don't want you to do anything you will regret before it's time.." he responded now holding the other males hand 

 "I regret killing Mikan... revenge is never the answer, but at the same time I guess it was worth it?" He said. "I don't know anymore. "

Gundam nodded. "Yes I know what you mean, but technically it was self defense we were just going to question her until she attacked us."he responded now kissing the other males nose.

  "I guess... we still killed her without good reason though. " He said.   

  The breeder shook his head. "It was a good reason it was our own safety." He replied. 

 Souda shrugged.

  The breeder nodded now holding the other male close to him."I love you." He whispered.