Chapter 9: The Fight's Effect

The breeder grasped the other male tight as it might be dangerous to move closer at the scene. "It looks like Akane and monokuma are fighting. This isn't good we need to stop them. Nekomaru came to the scene he started yelling at the big chest women to get out of the way of monkuma, he picked her up taking her away from the scene before she got any more fired up, but it was too late for us, it seemed to be that monkuma has set off a missile heading our way, it didn't look like it was stopping, he picked up the mechanic in his arms and ran faster than his legs could ever take him as he held onto the other male tightly. He had cleared off the beach painting, you couldn't see much of the beach at the moment because it was covered in smoke from the explosion he had hoped everyone got out okay. As he now set the other male down holding onto his hand tightly. "Are you alright kazuichi?" He responded now searching for any injury. 

  Souda was shivering pretty badly, but he nodded. "Y-eah... I'm fine." He said quietly. "but I don't know about the others, that explosion could have hurt some of them pretty badly." He said. 

 The breeder nodded. "Okay let's me go check on them you stay here, I don't want you to be more shaken up then you already are." He responded kissing the top of the other males head as he covered his mouth with his scarf for protection of the smoke, he searched to scene trying to locate anyone in need of help.

  Souda sat on the ground, still shaking a bit from time to time. He wanted to go help, but Gundam had told him to stay there. 

 The breeder now had spotted the princess unconscious it seemed she tripped and fell causing her to get hurt pretty badly, he had gently picked her up in his arms, but then also noticed the light music club member in need looking as if she had broke her leg, he had set the princess down gently, as he now helped ibuki get up and standing, before picking up Sonia once more, as he then had ibuki, wrap her arm around his neck for support to walk as they walked slowly off the beach, now returning to where the pink haired male was. "Souda, babe can you help ibuki please she seems to look like she broke her leg." He responded now looking at the pink haired male.

  Souda pushed himself up off the ground allowing Ibuki to lean on him for support. "Alright... is Sonia alright?" He asked, looking at the breeder and Princess. 

 The breeder shook his head. I am not sure as it seems like she tripped and fell, knocking herself out, it seems she is in pretty bad shape, we need to find mikan, she's the only one that can help Sonia now." He responded to the other male. "Let's go to the hospital, she might be there treating others." The breeder suggested now looking at the pink haired male worried. "I'm scared kazuichi." He responded. "What if she doesn't wake up.." he replied with tears now welding up in the corner of his eyes.

  Souda nodded. "Mikan can help Ibuki with her leg as well..." He said. "and please don't worry too much about Sonia, I'm sure she'll be fine." Souda said, trying to sound the tiniest bit confident about that, he just wanted to make Gundam feel better, but he wanted Sonia to be alright as well. 

 The breeder nodded now making their way over to the second island, briskly walking to the hospital in hopes that Sonia will be alright. "I hope your right kazuichi, otherwise you'd be the only one I would have left." He responded now looking with sad eyes to the other male.

  "Miss Sonia is a trooper... I'm sure she'll be fine." The pink haired man said. 

 The breeder nodded now opening the hospital door, now seeing Milan tending to kuzu and his arm. "Mikan, we have a issue, Sonia is in really bad shape!" He responded now looking at the nurse. She looked at the condition and nodded, she got a gurney and he gently set the princess down on the gurney as the nurse then quickly wheeled the princess into the back of the hospital. The breeder turned to ibuki, now helping her sit down, with the help of his lover. He then turned to souda, as he tried to hold him, but then felt a sharp pain in his stomach and winced. "Ah."