"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" you hollered at Duke. "LEAVE YAMI AND I ALONE! HE'S ALL I WANT AND ALL I'LL EVER WANT! HE'S MORE THAN A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU! I WONT PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME!"

You turned on your heel and stomped off. How do I explain this to Yami? What's he going to think of me?

You entered your first period class and sat down as soon as the bell rang for the start of a new day. You looked down at your desk before closing your eyes in deep, deep thought. You came to a conclusion.

No. I cant tell him. Not now...at least. The dance is tomorrow, I don't want to mention any type of commotion right now, I want things to be smooth and relaxing so we can have a wonderful time tomorrow and enjoy ourselves without any worries or any focus on what Duke and Bakura are trying to do.

I must put this behind us for right now...

---(Time skip to lunch)---

You and Yami talked and talked as if you were the only two people on the planet. You two made your way to the cafeteria and sat down. You began to unpack your lunch box and eye Yami suspiciously, "Aren't you hungry, Yami?" You saw how there was no food in front of him, even though he ate lunch everyday like you do. Seriously, your whole life revolved around food, there was no way you would skip a chance to eat. You didn't want Yami to skip lunch, not on your watch.

"No, not really," he answered with a shrug.

You leaned in, "Look, Egypt boy, there is always  time for food."

Yami laughed shortly and leaned in as well, "Fine. But that's Pharaoh  boy to you." He pecked you on the lips and made his way to the lunch line. You licked your lips, the cute kiss that he gave you reminded you of what happened earlier. You cringed in disgust.

No, I mustn't think of that.

You began taking bites of your food and your head highlighted a quote from Yami with bright yellow ink that your thoughts couldn't miss:

"If they try to do anything with either one of us, we must notify ach other at once so that we can settle it together, okay?"

You sighed, but I cant, it's too much right now. Oh Yami...im so sorry.

From a few feet away, you heard someone, very faintly, call Yami's name. You snapped your attention away from your worrisome thoughts and looked ahead of you to witness Bakura talking to Yami. Bakura looked at Yami with an overflow of concern in his usually threatening brown stare. He was showing Yami something on his phone and handed him a note. Your eyebrows furrowed together, what could they possibly be talking about?

Yami handed the note back to Bakura, you saw Yami shake his head. You got a better look at Yami, his face held that all-to well-known serious expression. An expression that blocked off insanity and stupidity from entering his mind. Bakura must be telling Yami something wild while Yami is not buying it.

It better not be about what Duke did...

You took in a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down before you could go into panic mode and studied Yami carefully as he walked away from Bakura, grabbed his food, and came back to sit across from you like he did everyday in a cheerful mood.

Except now, you could almost feel the itching irritation that he was giving off in just the look in his eyes.

"Yami..." you spoke softly, afraid that he will burst into anger. "Is everything okay...?"

Yami's eyes were fixed in a different direction as if avoiding your gaze. His voice was as smooth and comforting as usual, though, "Yes, hun, everything is alright. Don't worry."