Hinata Shouyou X reader

Warning! Sad/serious stuff coming up. But! I will make it up to everyone who reads these and I shall make a really fluffy X reader next!

I'm really sorry okay?! It's just, this song just gave me the idea to write this. I promise I'll add loads of fluffy and fun stuff to make up for it!

Seriously though... I cried while writing this... (>人<;)

~~~~

"I'm breaking up with you."
'Why today of all days?!'

You ask yourself, as tears threatened to pour out of your eyes. You nod, your head hanging low with your fringe in your eyes. You turn around, facing away from who was now your ex. "Goodbye, (E/B/F/N)" (ex boyfriend name) you managed to get out as you turned to corner.

As soon as you were out of sight, you let every tear fall to the ground without showing any signs of them stopping. You tried wiping them away, only for more to pour down your face. You slide down the wall, hands over your eyes, letting all of your emotion out.

After about five minutes, you calm down, wiping the last of the tears away with your sleeve, and regain your composure. You stand up, faking a smile, and walk to class.

" (Y/N)... I hope you're okay..." A short ginger-haired boy spoke ; that 'ginger-haired boy' being Hinata.

After school, you had plans before you headed home. To go see someone.

You hastily grabbed your bag and took out your phone, plugging your headphones in and listening to (F/S) (favourite song) . You walk towards the school gates, trying to get out without a certain someone noticing you.

"Hinata."
"Yeah, Kageyama?"
"You going to practice?"
"No. I have... Something to do."
And with that, he turned in the opposite direction.

He wanted to talk to you about earlier, about what was wrong and to see if you're okay. He didn't want to confront you about it at lunch, because he knew that he wouldn't get a straight answer. You guys were close, but not like brother and sister just yet. And oh, how Hinata didn't wish for that.

You made your way onto a field, picking some flowers that you thought looked pretty. You stared at them and smiled, but in realisation you frowned, as you remembered why you had picked them. Your shoulders dropped a little bit, as you walked with your head down -- a certain boy watching your every move. After about five minutes of walking, you paused, looking up at the sight infront of you : the cemetery.

You did this every year for your grandma, but with (E/B/F/N) breaking up with you on the same day, it just made everything worse.

You walked your normal route, the route being muscle memory to you now. Hinata's eyes widened at the sight, as you hadn't told him or anyone about this. Hinata had stayed quiet, though, and followed you. His eyes fixated on you and your every movement.

You smiled warmly, and sat next to the white, polished marble that had the engraved scratches of your grandmother. Your smiled brightened slightly, as the vase from last year was still here. You switched out the old flowers for the new ones that you had picked out not so long ago and leaned against her gravestone. You let tears flow as you began to talk about what's happened in the past year, and how much everyone has changed.

After being silent for a few seconds, even more tears threatened to spew out onto the ground, but you didn't dare to because she wouldn't have wanted you to cry over her. You leaned your back against the white marble, and let all of the tears flow. You had earned a few 'awes' from the people walking by. You didn't care though, you weren't really paying attention to Hinata looking down at you, either.

...wait.

As you're about to calm down, you feel two strong arms wrap around you, making you feel protected. You look up, only to see a sorrowful Hinata looking back at you. On realising who it is, you swing your arms around his neck, bawling your eyes out on his shoulder.

"H-Hinata...?" You manage to get out, stuttering a little bit because of how close you guys are. "Yeah?" He asks, smiling warmly.
"W-why are you here?" You ask, slightly worried. "Well, I didn't want to bring this up right now, but, well... This morning... I saw you... Uh... Crying, s-so I thought I'd a-ask you at the end of the d-day." He uttered, blushing slightly. "O-oh I see... W-well... Me a-and (E/B/F/N)... B-broke up..." You reply, sniffling. "Ah... I see..." He looks back at you, wiping the excess tears off of your face with his thumbs.

You blush slightly at his actions as he wraps his arms around you once again. "(Y/N) , I-I love you. Y-you don't need someone w-w-who'll just hurt you... S-so... J-just forget about (E/B/F/N), a-and... G-go out with me, I-instead?" He asked, blushing furiously and gazing into your (E/C orbs). Your eyes widen, but then return to normal as you understood and wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling. "Of c-course." You stutter, still a little bit shaken from the crying.

'.... At least my little (Y/N) is happy and smiling for now...that's all I need.'