Nothing to Live For

Hey guys, it's been SUCH a long time since I last updated any of my stories. Don't worry, I'm almost done with the chapters. All I need is the cliffhanger. lol I hoped you guys liked it.

BTW: If you don't remember what happened previously, here's a small summary...

Juno, Lucas, Brandon, Tarry, and Marie realized that Noelle's a half Red Hood and half Night Beast. Brandon and the others declare her as a weapon, pure enemy, but what about Maria? She said they haven't finished completely reading the prophecy (it hasn't been told about yet). What did she mean when she said they didn't completely read it? She sent Brandon to gather their team to get to HQ.

Now you can read the rest in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Maria's POV~

I set Noelle on the seat as Brandon rushed to get the others. She stired a bit mumbling, "Where's...where's...who..."

She is mysterious, I'll tell you that, but she's important. And that's a fact. Brandon came back with Lucas and Juno.

"So what are we going to do with her?" Juno asked, glancing at Noelle with a shiver.

"Take her to HQ either way. We can't leave her with these monsters." I sighed.

"Isn't she a monster too?" Brandon spoke up. "She isn't one of us."

"Yes she is. She's a half blood. She may have some blood of the Night Beast, but she also have the blood of Red Hood. We can't abandon her. We all know that the Night Beast won't accept her and will just kill her."

Tarry was beginning to wake again. He sat up and looked around. "Where am I?"

"Back at the car." Juno said, her face grim. He shot up in panic. "Where is she? She was just..." his eyes went towards Noelle's body, which laid beside him on the seat. He shrieked at the sight of her, and it wasn't very manly.

I couldn't help but laugh at his manly scream. "Why is she here! Why is that werewolf in my car!?" he panicked.

He woke up Noelle. She sat up, rubbing her temple. "God, my head hurts." She looked up at us with a blank look. "You guys done already?"

The four exchanged glances. I was surprised as well. "You mean...you don't remeber anything?"

She looked up at me, but then tore her gaze to the ground. "I just remember that I was kidnapped for real this time but...how did I end up here?" She was about to rub her temples once more but stopped and stared at her blood-damped body. "What did I do?"

As we all got into the car, I explained all of what had happened and the results. "So what you're telling me," she said after my explanation, "is that now everyone hates me and want me dead. Great, first she dies and now everyone hates me. Just great. But oh well." she slumped back on her seat, relaxing.

"Aren't you scared of dying?" Juno asked in a hushed voice. She opened her eyes. Her left eyes returned to their gray color. "Unlike you, I have nothing to live for."

We all looked back at her. "So you don't care about your own life?" Brandon questioned harshly. She sat up and stared directly at him. "That's right." she said bluntly.

He grabbed a pistol from his belt and aimed it at her head. "Then just die already." he growled. She blew a sigh. "Then let me do it myself." Noelle said, taking the gun from his hand. He seemed surprised, but let her do as she please. She pressed the hole up to her head and smiled at them. "If you ever meet my parents, tell them I said bye."

She closed her eyes with a smile. "3. 2. 1. 0. Good-bye." Just when she was about to pull the trigger, Lucas pulled the gun away from her head in panic. She ended up shooting the roof, a millimeter away from actually blasting her skull. The car went silent. She opened her eyes and faced Lucas with disappointment. "Why did you stop me?"

He lifted a hand and slapped her across the face. "Lucas!" I hissed. She held her head down. She reached up to her cheeks and rubbed it. She rose up with a weak smile. "Is that the best you can do?"

Lucas grew furious. He lifted his fist in quick motion, but Brandon held him back.

"Dude!" Juno yelled. "Calm down!"

We all faced Noelle. She was still rubbing the side of her face. "What do you still want from me?" she asked. "I lost her to werewolves. I lost her to a demon. I lost her to me. My other half race." She said.

We all gasped. "You heard?"

She nodded. "Just because I was knocked out, it doesn't mean I'm unconscious completely."

"Who's her?" Juno blurted out.

Noelle went silent. Her eyes became distant and black. She moved a bit. "My life long childhood friend. My only life saver. She saved my life, twice. And I got her killed because of my weakness."

Noelle reached down and picked up Brandon's gun and examined it. She looked up and smiled. "And now I need to go somewhere. See you later."

We all look at each other concerned about what she meant.

Our answer didn't take long to come. Suddenly, she thrusts open the door and jumped out, rolling into a ball.

"NOELLE!" we all shouted.

"Stop the car!" I screamed at Tarry.