Weapon

~Brandon's POV~

I heard a splash when I picked up Tarry. I looked over at Noelle. She was laying in the pool of blood, looking unconscious. Wolf on the ground laughed. "That's what you get bitch!"

I looked at it with precaution. "What did you do?"

The wolf said nothing. It was laughing, but stopped a second later and widened it's eyes. I looked at the direction it was looking at. My eyes widened as well. She began shifting. All of a sudden, her face grew to something I dreaded. She took form as a white wolf with a star sign on her forehead.

The moment she got up, she growled at me, ready to attack. Before my very eyes, she began howling, as if calling for backup. Then, she dashed off. I could barely take note of what happened. A Red Hood and Midnight Wolf in one? Was this the warning we were told of? An enemy of both sides. A traitor!

The wolf bursted laughing. "So that's the bitch we were warned about. If only I was able to kill her. Then we could mark this our territory. Then, all of you bastards can die! AH HAHAHAHHA-"

I shot his brains off and lunged Tarry's body over my shoulder. I stomped back to the bush and saw Juno and Lucas ready for action, but also stunned. "An enemy?" Lucas muttered.

I said nothing, but just ran ahead. I ran to the car and saw Maria holding Noelle's body, her normal form, unconscious. I glared at her, receiving a confused look. "Why are you glaring?"

"She's the enemy."

Maria shook her head. "No, she's not."

"But she's a mixed blood!"

She shook her head again. "What you saw back there isn't an enemy, but a weapon."

"What are you talking? She was our warning! We have to throw her away as soon as possible."

Maria shook her head. She looked down at Noelle's body. "She's a weapon, a deadly one sure, but she's the treaty between us and the wolves."

"But the prophecy said-"

"It said she should be killed if she goes against us all. She is our hope for this generation, stoping the war against us."

"What are you-" she stopped my with a slap. She looked angry with me. "If you all read the whole prophesy before running off hunting wolves, you would know what I'm talking about!"

I said nothing and stared at the ground. I was ashamed for talking back. She sighed and looked at Noelle. "This was why I didn't want to stop to fight."

She tucked Noelle in the car and turned facing me. "Call the others, we're leaving now."

I nodded. I handed Tarry over to her and dashed to get the others. As much as I hate to let her stay alive, I followed Maria's orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's your update. Took a long time to do it since I ran out of ideas, but here it is. Hope ya like it. :)