The Truth

"Um , if you don't mind me asking , who are you?" I asked. I was still confused as in why my father had sent me to such a place with all this people. There where about 6 of them and they where all boys , which makes it a bit strange knowing my father never really liked boys around me. "Alright I shall introduce everyone." Reji replied. "That man over there is Shuu , the 1st brother" he explaind, pointing to the boy on the couch. "I am of course Reji , the 2nd brother along with Ayato being the 3rd". I looked over at Ayato to see him grinning at me. "Yours truly will claim you my new food source soon."he smirked. I was shocked a bit but shook it off." The boy with the orange hair is Laito , 4th brother" Reji said as laito winked again. " The one next to him is Kanato , the 5th brother". "And then there's Subaru, the 6th and final brother" he explaind. I memorized all there names pretty easily actually. But somehow , Ayato was the one I felt I would remember always. But why just him?

As they all stared at me , I felt myself backing away. "Um. I think I have the wrong address so I'll be leaving now! Plus...you all, kind of weird." I said, still backing up a bit. Suddenly , I felt myself trip over something again and I fell backwards, landing on my behind. I felt a slight pain on my knee as I cringed in pain. I looked down to see a small scrape on my right knee , dripping with the littlest drops of blood. I tried touching it, but it burned to much. I a looked up at the 6 boys to see them all in shook. As I looked a bit more closely , I could see something completely different about all of them. All of there eyes were windend and they had ...fangs. They had fangs!? " V..Vampires!" I cried. I've been talking to Vampires! Scared out of my mind , I reached for something in my back pocket. I pulled out my cross necklace and held it up to the Sakamaki brothers. "B-be gone evil spirits!" I cried , voice echoing through the room. They all sat there in silence until I heard Ayato bust into laughter. Reji signaled him to stop and pushed up his glasses , glancing over to me. "Did you really think that all your little myths about vampires are true?" He said sternly but amused. I stood up in horror as I realized the situation I was put in and quickly ran out the door.

The only sound I heard was my footsteps clank against the stone floor. I went from hall to hall trying to find the exit , but no luck. As I ran down the next hallway , I passed by the purple haired vampire. He was surrounded by tables of sweets and desert's. As I ran by him , I heard him whisper , " I'll break you" causing me to run even faster. I ran all the way to a dead and and decided to stop for a second until I heard a creak slam on the side of me. I looked up quickly to see Ayato smirking. "Hello there pancake ~ " he smiled. I hesitantly tried to run but he put both of his arms on each side of my body. He leaned in , letting his hot breath blow across my face. "You won't get away this time pancake." He whisperd sofly , leaning in closer. I panicked and barged through his arm and ran down the hall. I could hear his laugher all the way down the hallway. As I ran , I noticed a phone by the conner of the wall. I ran towards it and stopped in front of it , dialing my fathers number. Once I picked up the phone , hoping for a response , I had realized the cord was cut. Oh no! "Where could of my little Puppy go?" Said a familiar voice. I didn't even have enough time to turn around before I was caught by him from the behind.

 I didn't even have enough time to turn around before I was caught by him from the behind

"Found you little puppy ~" he sang, holding his arms around my waist tightly. I could feel his breath on my neck as me came closer. "No!s- stop!" I cried , busting away from his grip and continued running forward. I ran all the way down to the rest of the hallway untill I spotted a circler stair case near by , causing me to run towards it and rum up it's stairs. Once I got to the top, I ran to the nearest room that was unlocked. I closed the door behind me and quickly leaned against its wooden shape , letting out a huge sigh of relief. They couldn't find me in here could they? I looked up to realize I was in a small room filled with lots of books books and statues. I decided to take a look around for something to help me escape. As I looked around , I accidentally bumped into a near by shelf and felt something hard hit the top off my head. "Ow" I said , looking down to see a small book laying on the ground. I bent down to pick up the the book and looked at the title of the small book . Once I read the tittle , I was frozen completly.

"What's my fathers diary doing here!?" I cried , clenching it in my pale hands, letting my fingertips brush against the books leather shape. I opens up the book and flipped through a few pages until I noticed a picture being held to a piece of paper by a paper clip. It was a picture of me as a baby being held by my father. I smiled at my father's face. He looked so happy to be holding me. I looked below the beautiful picture and started reading the text.

"I feel so happy to have a baby like Naomi in my life. She's always so happy every time I see her. It makes me smile everytime I see her. Even though she is originally not mine , I feel like she is my very own daughter. But she must never know she was adopted. It would hurt her to much ~Kanaki Yoko" I read.

I sat there in complete silence, dropping the book to the hard cold ground. I felt like crying. "I-im...adopted..." I whispered to myself. I felt a tear run down my left cheek and drop onto my lap. As I sat there , I heard a familiar voice in front if me. "Found ya ~" Ayato smirked. I dryer my tears without him seeing and looked up at him , backing away from him until I hit a bookshelf. "No more running away little pup" said Laito walking up to me. I was at a dead end so I couldn't move or run anymore. "P-please stop!" I cried in horror. "We may not be able to kill you , but we can still suck you dry ." said Reji. "She's to ugly for me to take her blood!" Complained Subaru. "But she's so yummy" said Kanato. As they all moved towards me , I felt my heart almost stop. Ayato quickly made his way to me first and moved his head to my neck , licking it sofly. As he did this , Laito came to do the same thing to my shoulder. "Please! S-s-s-stop..!"I cried out of breath. They ignored my plea and continued there process. As I felt Ayato and Laitos fangs sofly brush against my skin , we all heard a loud crash , as if broken glass. Everyone looked towards the direction to see Shu next to a broken picture frame."oops" he said, putting his ears phones back in. As I sat there in awe , I heard Ayato call my name. "Naomi" he said. I turned to him to see his handing reaching out for my face. I wanted to protest , but my body felt heavy. My vision went really hazy until I completly blacked out again.