The Red Army

You woke up, reluctantly getting up and dressing in tord's black shirt and your shorts. You dragged yourself to the kitchen, where Tord was. He was wearing a white tee and gym shorts. You walked to him, he kissing you.
"Morning, sleepy head." He smirked.
"Mornin." You smiled. He handed you a coffee, you gladly drinking it.
"When's Tamara coming home?" He asked.
"No idea. Which is good." You smirked, he chuckling and kissing you.
××××××××××××××××××××
You wiped the tables, trying to keep yourself busy on this slow day at the coffee shop. Matilda was eager to hear what happened when she and then girls left, and all you said was that you both bonded. Of course, Matilda wanted more details, but you weren't having it it.
"Matilda, would you-" but you were interrupted by the door opening. You turned to greet them, they being two men both in blue coats. Panic arose within you, they looking the same as the ones on the news.
"Can I help you?" Matilda asked, you being speechless.
"Yes." One said, he having a cigarette in his mouth.
"Welp, what would you like?"
"My friend will get us coffee. I would like a word with Miss. (L/n)." He said, you nodding and he leading you outside.
***
(Tord's POV)

I flipped through the channels, waiting for (y/n) to come home. She did, looking exhausted. I walked to get, taking her bag. She smiled weakly, and hugged me.
"Tord?" She asked, looking up at me.
"Hmm?"
"How do you know Paul and Patryk?"
"(Y/n), we should talk." I said, leading her to the couch. She sat down, and I took her hand. I began to tell her what happened, the things I did, and how I got here. The whole time, her face never changed. She just listened carefully, and when I finished, she only hugged me.
"It's okay." She whispered softly, I holding her. We just sat there in each other's arms, I never wanted to let her go.