Oh, well imagine.

Ok so you are Gryffindor You are Markiplier's sister he is also Gryffindor. You're secretly dating his best friend who is Slytherin. Now I will switch this around so it's vice versa and whatever. Go be secretive. Secrets are bad. Unless they're good secrets. Keep secrets. Just don't tell anyone anything. Trust no one.

~~~~
Your last relationship didn't work out, fine true but you learned something. Never tell your brother about it. Your sister learned that the hard way.

"MARK! COME ON MARK! STOP!"

I yell at him. He was about to place Sebs teeth in his stomach. I groan and I pry him off Seb.

"Sorry Bas."

He shrugs his shoulders and shrugs what happened off. He rushes to Rachel's side and apologizes. She came at him. She kissed him. He tried to pull away and she threatened him with Rachel's life. Mark on the other hand didn't listen to his side of the story. This my friends is why we are here. Why I am never ever telling my twin brother about my boyfriend. His best friend.

We weren't really twins. We were just conveniently born the same day same time same weight same hair colour our mother were born the same time and so on. I was German and he was American. Well I was kind of German. I was a lot of things. Mostly British but I like the German language more and speak it during class, I wrote a potions essay in Swedish once, called Snape and ass hat in French. Called Cedric a stupid ugly git in Italian. I really like different languages.

Back to the twin thing. Mark was adopted by my mother when he was left on our doorstep.

He had raven black hair, still does, hazel eyes and the palest pink lips ever. I on the other hand had the silveriest (not even a word I know) hair greenest eyes and reddest lips. We were born October 31st 1980 a year before Lily and James Potters death. (I know Marks real birthday isn't that shush children shush) We were inseparable.

My best friend Julie had a crush on him since first year. He had a crush on Julie since second year. It only became a thing when Mark grew some real balls in fourth year. Or two years ago. Umbitch was the worst.

So Mark can have a girlfriend but I can't have a boyfriend. Makes tons of sense.

Anyway I planned a special weekend for the four of us. I would rent a hotel in Hogsmeade and we would stay there. (I love my iPad, but also hate it, because it's saying Hogsmeade is wrong but it's trying to correct it to Hogshead.)

----
To Present
The note on the board said the trip was cancelled. Well shit. I walk down the hall and I meet the Irish man. I wrap my arms around his waist and he chuckles.

"I know."

I groan and bury my face into his chest more. He kisses the top of my head and he takes my hand. He leads me to the Great Hall and kisses me on the cheek. Making sure no one is around he kisses me on the lips. He opens the doors and I walk to my table and he walks to his. I sit next to Ron and I pile up pancakes, waffles, French toast, actual toast, bacon and I drench no drown it all in maple syrup. Ron looks at me and then to Harry.

"Blimey. She's hungry."

I roll my eyes I put my fork in my right hand and I stretch out my arm and punch him in the face while still looking toward Harry.

Harry gulps and Ron grabs a napkin to wipe away the blood.

I finish my breakfast and I go to the RoR. I look at the stereo and it reads my mind. I Write Sins Not Tragedies from the year 2005 I think plays. Then Emperors New Clothes. Ballad of Mona Lisa. Miss Jackson.