Chapter 2- Aurora

Chapter 2- Aurora

The truth is, I didn't break up with Florian. He broke up with me. Sorta.

'WHOOO WHOOO' The owls sound in the night. It's night-time and I just finished talking to Cinderella. I want to sleep but I can't find somewhere without bug infestation taking over. 

CRUNCH. What was that? I pause in my tracks. Look around then down at my feet where a twig is stuck under my foot. I throw my hood back and start to squat down to admire the stick but stop myself. 

"Aurora, stop doing that," I whisper to my self throwing my hood back over my head. I'm so done being nice. I'm so done being that 'good girl' I'm going to be a whore. 

~~~~~~

Waking up to feeling something crawling in your ear isn't the most pleasant thing. 

"EWW!" I screech slapping my ear hoping i got all of whatever what was in my ear, out. 

I sit up and look around to where I'm still in the woods, still no one around. When will something good happen? 

TWEET! My phone sounds in the pocket of my hooded cape. I pull it out and see it's a new tweet from Florian. 

Moving to Florida with Lexi in less than a week!

I whip my phone onto the pile of soft leaves in jealously. I pick it up right away though to go into twitter and unfollow him so he doesn't give me any more distress than he already has. As I'm doing so though, I click on Lexi's profile. Blonde, blue eyed, skinny, tall and popular. 

I can't even right now. I go onto my twitter and type exactly what I'm thinking. 

I stand up and wipe my butt off from the dirt on the ground. I stretch then start walking to finish my journey I started when Florian left. He left me with nothing, no house, no money, no food, no pride, nothing. I was stuck with walking miles and miles out of OUR woods to find someone. My mom and dad died years ago so i couldn't call them to help. My relatives never forgave me for not coming to the funeral. Well I'm sorry that Florian had made my legs un-usable. Yes, we had sex. And he's a damn good fucker. 

"girl, I wanna flip it. and bounce it. Turn you around and hit it from the back..." Florian's ring tone? 

"Hello?" I answer my singing phone. My hand shakes as I wait for an answer. 

"Aurora!" That is definitely not Florian. 

"Jasmine?" I ask relaxing my still fluttering hand. 

"Yeah!" Her cheery voice chimes through the phone.

"Oh," I pause with a drop in the chest from upsetness. "What's up?" 

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to meet up with me and the other girls one day," She leaves as an open ended question.

"Uh..." I drag out not exactly sure how to respond. "Sure!" I answer willingly. Yolo. 

"Alright! I was think in about a month or so since you know, everyones kind of busy!" She laughs, "So april 21st?" 

"uhh.." I pause yet again pulling the phone away from my ear to see the date. March 19th. "Works for me." 

"Yay! I'll keep you updated! Bye Aurora! Love ya!" 

"Bye..." I drag out as the phone call ends. I got OVER a month to get there, however I'm getting there. And where is there? Ahh, there's still a month to figure all that out.