I'm Going Back

I woke up. My body freazing. I forgot i wasn't wearing anything and it was snowing too but since i am hybrid, my body temperture is not what you would call normal, but never the less i was still freazing. I get up and start walking around, my arms around myself tring to keep myself warm. I keep walking till i start seeing a clearing up in front of me. I keeped walking and stoped in front of a road the same road from last night. I walk towards the middle of the road and see red on it, i keep walking to get a closer look and see what it is. It was dried blood. It was the blood from the man that i almost killed last night. "I hope he is okay" i think to my self. I hated My self for what i did i had never hurt humans before.

I go to the other side of the road and start walking. I keep walking until i cant walk anymore i got a little bit into the wood so if someone drove my they wont see me. I they would see me i would ether get killed by them or get send back to the hell hole i came from but i dont understand why im here the man said that it was training but training for what i see nothing for me to train for i get i hurt enough but putting up with the shit they make me do. I dont understand what they want me to do now. I keep walking into the woods until i cant see the road anymore and sit on a wooden log. I just sit their thinking to myself for about 5 to 10 minutes and then i start hearing to what sounds like whimpering. I get up and go throws the sound that i hear. It doesnt sound like is that far from here.

i keeped walking until i came to a stop and saw a little boy sitting their currled up knees agianst his chest.

"Hello little boy are you okay?" i say

Then i boy turns to face me and i see a little pair of a little baby cub bear hears. His a hybrid just like me. He just sat their looking at me then his eyes turned a yellow colour. Next he stood up and started at me attacked me. He then screamed the most ear pearcing scream i have ever heard.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I turn around a see a man with a needle in his hand with it now on my neck. Then my vision start to go black and i start seeing more people with ears and tails but i couldn't make them out. I started feeling dizzy the my vision went black.

Hey guys Thank You so much for reading. Ohh and the next chapter will be this Sunday September 22 yeahhh. Also sorry this is short. BYE