I Don't Want To

---laud speaker---

5t3v3n It's time for your time out. 5t3v3n it's time for your time out. Wake up 5t3v3n!

"I'm already awake" i growled

I hate this place. This is a place for monsters, but i am a monster. 

I get up from the floor that i called bed and start walking over to the door. i just stood in front of it and sighed. I tried to open the door like i always do. When i went in to open the door it send a massive shock up my body and knock me of my feet. "What the hell was that" i yelled

5t3v3n it's time for you to go

"Time to go where their is no where to go we cant go anywhere"

It's time

"What i don't understand!" i yelled

I look over to the sides of the room i was in then. Smoke started to fill the room, then i felt pain in  my right shoulder. I look over and see a man with a gas mask on with a needle in his hand, and before i know it i start seeing black and see other people with gas mask walking into the room i heard one of them say "Goodnight 5t3v3n" the everything went black.

I wake up to the sound of a motor. I'm guessing I'm in a car but its to dark to ve a car. I think I'm in a trunk of some sort. I tried to move but couldn't, I couldn't move my arms or legs. I hear the motor stop and heard a door open then slam shut. Then I see light in front of me. A door open. I guess I was in a truck. I tried to talk but their was something in covering my mouth. Then I see someone walk in front of the door."Hello 5t3v3n I see you are awake" he said. I tried to answer but my mouth was covered, so i just stayed quite trying to make out what was happening. I'm guessing it was snowing outside and snowing hard because he was covered by snow and their was a lot of snow as far as I could see.

I see the man start walking towards me. I tried not to look scared but I was I didn't know what was happening. He then stood in front of me for a minute or two. Then he reached to the cloth the was covering my mouth and removed it. I growled when he managed to remove the cloth from my mouth.

"Where am I" I scream.

"Training"

"Training for what"

"Look around you don't you see" he said with an evil smile on his face.

I turn around and see other hybrids, but I have never seen this once in my life. Some were asleep I'm guessing like I was and some were awake just looking at me but they had glowing eyes just like me but theirs were a different colour then mine. Mine were red. Their was this girl, she was a cat hybrid she had blond hair and she had glowing purple eyes. She just kept staring at me. She also had a cloth over her mouth like a did and she was tied up as well.

I turn back around and stair the unknown man in the face it seemed he had a scar on his cheek.

"Why are you doing with us?" 

"Like i said training"

"Training for what!?"

"its time for you to stop asking question and your time to go" he said with an annoyed and angered tone in his voice. Then he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me of the truck still tied to the chair. I was rigth was snowing and it was dark outside and we were in the middle on know where just a road and nothing else. He dragged me to the middle of the road and set me down.i noticed i was still wearing nothing like always. He just stood their looking at me then walked to the truck and close the door so i couldn't see the other hybrids, then walked back to me. he had something in his hand it seemed to be a needle with some green stuff in it. I really hate needles. He took the needle and tried to stick it into my neck but i kept moving my head so he couldn't.  He got annoyed of this so he yanked my head to the side with all his force and stock the needle into my neck. I yelled in pain. He then went to my wrists and ankles and untied me and ran to the car and just stared to drive away.

I stood up confuse and watched him drive away. Then i saw a different car starting to drive toward me. i  noticed i was still naked i turned around so they wouldn't see me. i hoped they wouldn't stop but they did. I just stood their still turned around so they wouldn't see me. Then I look down at my hand i notice something something is wrong with then i can't move then. Next i hear a car door close. " Crap what do i do" i tough to myself. Then i hear a person talk.

"Hello" the person said

I didn't answer. i couldn't move my hands and now i couldn't move my legs, but somehow i turn around to see a man standing their with a worried look on his face. I start walking towards him but I'm not doing it its like my body is moving on its own. I see the man start backing up and my body just keeps moving towards him on it's own. Then before i know it i'm on top of him. His was struggling to get away from me but i couldn't move my body. He kept struggling and i kept going for his neck. Then he gave up the struggle and i bit down on his neck and took bit on his neck off. I managed to move my body for once and got of him i saw blood dripping from his neck and saw blood on my hands. I couldn't handle it i ran into the near by woods and he just kept laying their on the floor. I started to cry i didn't want to it. i have never done that to a human i have to animals not humans. I kept running until i couldn't anymore and sat their next to a tree. I sat their until sleep finally took over me.

A/N Sorry if it confusing. I tried to make it tie up with kevins p.o.v, and if you didn't get it 5t3v3n is steven just so you know. ill try to make it less confusing next time. Thank you so much for reading you guys are awesome!!:)