Rant #11 - You Dump Your Trash In A Trash-can, Not On Me.

Rant #11 - You Dump Your Trash In A Trash-can, Not On Me.

YO, YO, YO.

Been more than a month since I've updated this shizzam .. >.> 

And I'm pissed.

SO YANNO WHAT THAT MEANS, WOOP WOOP.

Alright, here we go.

When I was born, I didn't come with a sign saying "dump your shit on me", and frankly, neither did you. So why is it that our so called "friends" think it's alright to stop talking to us and only come around when they've got something to complain about?

No, I do not want to hear about Jasmine.

Or Remi.

Or that girl you dated a few years ago.

Wait, weren't you like twelve?

I am honestly so sick of society nowadays. 

I am not a dumpster, I don't want your shit dumped on me. Nor do I want you to completely ignore me like for fuck's sake, can't you treat me like an actual friend?

Oh no, because you're never top priority.

AND I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. 

I hate how everyone is so shallow - doing anything to fit in. They degrade themselves, they don't get the fact that they don't need to live up to anyone's expectations and it comes in two ways. One of them being someone who has no personality at all because all they seek is attention from others [ FUCK YOU! ] and the other way is when someone is afraid of being their own selves because today's society has created this picture that no matter what, you will be judged and I hate that, it's sick. It brings you down. It depresses you. It's like, unless you're this or that, you can't be accepted. If you're gay - you're abnormal. If you're Muslim - you're a terrorist. If you don't accept homosexuality - you're a homophobe.

Like, stop it.

This stereotypical bullshit is what makes this world so nasty and disgusting and this is why many people can't deny the urge to swallow a few pills or jump off a bridge because nothing around them is positive, there's nothing to live for. Every single second, something else pops up in this fucked up world and it's never good.

Never.

And that's really saddening.

Why can't humans be humane?

Why is most of the population completely and utterly hopeless?

I hate school.

And 99% of the teenage population does too.

And you have your mom and dad who are like.

"WHY!? SCHOOL PROVIDES EDUCATION, YOU NASTLY UNGRATEFUL BITCH."

And yeah, it does provide education.

BUT IT ALSO COMES WITH A LOT OF OTHER THINGS YAYYYYY.

Those others things being:

- Bullying

- Shallow Douche Bags

- Back-stabbing bitches as best friends

- Shit teachers

- Favorism 

And mostly, people who just don't fucking get it. Who go to school but act like they're not educated at all. Like no, I do not want you to joke around 24/7, especially when I'm in a bad mood.

And no, I don't appreciate you making jokes about me being "emo" or "gothic" because you don't know what the fuck is going on, do you?

People need to use their brains for once - it's what they were made for.

Be open minded.

Look at stuff from other people's point of views.

YOUR LIFE WILL NOT REVOLVE AROUND THAT 13 YEAR OLD POOR EXCUSE OF A FEMALE THAT KEEPS TREADING ON YOU.

And that goes to boys AND girls.

Whether it's your best friend, or girlfriend [idek why you need a girlfriend in 7th Grade...]

Anyways.

Basically, there's this small group of people and they can be 13,14,15,16 whatever...and they are far too mature for their age. They understand things and they have tons of opinions - most of them being negative.

I call them observers.

And I'd like to think of myself as an observer.

Because I can't wait till I make a difference.

I cannot wait till someone finally speaks up - does something. Whether it's telling those stupid ass boys who make fun of a girl because she has too many hair on her legs to shut up or whether it's stopping major things like The Power of Veto.

I do not care.

I just, I just won't lose hope because I believe that someone is going to make a difference.

And you know who that someone is going to be?

It's going to be those small groups of people who are far too mature for their age. The people that understand things and the people that have tons of opinions.

That's all.

Cheers.

- Jain<3