rant #8 - "Rape" ain't cool.

Firstly, I just want to say this is going to be my last rant for a while so yeah. GIMME SOME LOVE BRUDDARS.

Anyways, LESSGO.

" One Direction Inside of Me " 

Chapter One: 

I was wlking dwn the aile [ *aisle ] that was a tad ferther than the gorcery store i had jst been two. It was so dark. The moon was a full moon and it was getting chilly. I ws freezing. Why had i worn my pajama shorts and a crop top [ cuz' you're fucking stupid, that's why ]? I sighed the bags i was caryying we're getting heavy so i throwed them in the garbayge bin and smiled evillishly, such a rebel i am. 

Sudenley i heard foots walking from my back, who was that? i sensed there hotness from here. it was a group, i could tell. british too. my physcic skills we're getting alot better.

"Who r u?"

"We r who we r." One of them shouted, he had an Irish-ish axcent.

Sudenley [again?] i was draged along the wall that I nvr noticed.

"Wht r u doing?" I screamed, excited.

'we r going to rape u till you scream in joy!" the one with the unibrow said.

I tried to cmplain but I was jst having too much fun, they undressed me and we all jst stooded naked in the streets where nobody else seemed to be.

lord, save me / 

* slowly claps *

Well fucking done.

It isn't just One Direction fan fictions that promote this, no, it's a whole bunch of other sick-minded assholes.

Like, stop.

This is sick and rape isn't a joke, let alone something fun.

And, forgive me for saying this, but you all are a bunch of stupid ass teenagers.

Yes, I know who y'all are >.>

Don't lie to meh.

GUYS. NEXT TIME YOU READ SOME SHIT INVOLVING THIS, JUST BE LIKE.

GURL, I GOT A QUOTE FOR YAH FROM ONE OF MAH BITCHES.

You all are a bunch of stupid ass teenagers. "

Moving on, the fans or "followers" of any story that does this shit is just as bad as the fucking author. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF KNOWING YOU READ A NEARLY-THERE PORNO THAT PROMOTES RAPE AND LABELS IT AS SOMETHING FUN?!?!?!??!?!?!? <- I EVEN USED MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION/QUESTION MARKS FOR THIS.

Let me tell you something, people who go through sexual abuse are permanently scarred. They don't fall in love with the rapist, they don't "enjoy" it [that happens in the bedroom], no it's tragic and traumatizing, you hear me?

And omfg, when people bring One Direction into it...

YOU FUCKING CLAIM YOU'RE A FUCKING FAN OF THE FUCKING BAND?! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOUR "INSPIRATIONS" HAPPEN TO READ YOUR OH-SO-WONDERFUL NOVEL, THEY'D SPIT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE.

MULTIPLE TIMES.

As much as I despise One Direction and their music, I have got to admit that I think that the four [ or is it five? ] boys know what's illegal and what's not.

Rape? Not cool.

Gang rape? Even not cooler.

One Direction rape? Let me just get my heels so I can smash them in your skull.

If you can't write a realistic rape scene [ don't even know why you would like to do that in the first place ] then don't fucking write it, okay?

Oh and if anyone who writes shit like that is reading this, I've only got one thing to say.

I regret nothing. 

So guys, moral of this is, some people need mental help and the least we can do, is slap them on the face.

You're welcome.

Peace.

Love.

Rubber Gloves.

- Jain <3