chapter 9

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update I had some..... Issues. So I've decided I'm going to skip a few weeks ahead like 3 weeks. I'll clear it up later in the book. So without further ado, here is what you've all been waiting for.

(Mikayla's wedding dress)

*Mikayla's POV*

So our wedding is in two days. TWO days!! My mother is expected to be here at around three and its 2:30 so Jacobs going to get her from the airport while I get her room ready. Jacob's parents are already here and are watching TV. I made sure to give my mother the best guest room in the house because well... She's my mother that I haven't seen in a few years. I'm going to give her a chance I mean how could I not she's my mother.

After I'm finished with my mother's room I go to make a cake and feed Mrs, muffins. She's gotten somewhat bigger and can jump onto the furniture. The dog and the cat get along well they sleep together and play together. They're like best friends.

I make the cake and its in the oven and turn around and start cleaning my mess and just as I finish the door opens and in Comes Jacob. When mother walks in and I see her I feel like crying. After her comes in a guy. It must be her husband. Honestly I only saw my stepfather once so I'm not familiar with his face. And seconds later comes in a thirteen or fourteen looking girl. She must be my sister.

"Um George, meet your stepdaughter Mikayla." My mother says.

George looks at me for a second and then walked over and hugged me. Surprisingly I hugged him back.

"And Susan, meet your sister Mikayla."

Madelyn looks up from her phone and then gasps. "I she's even prettier in person!" She says.

This makes me blush but I soon notice my mother staring at my stomach. I realize my stomach has gotten bigger. I look at my mom and she has tears in her eyes. "Mikayla are you...." She trails off.

"Yeah.." I say "Sh though, we haven't told Jacobs parents yet and they just think I'm putting weight on."

They do, but we plan on telling everyone at the wedding.

"So we made an extra room up thankfully in case someone needs to stay with us but now we have Madelyn so she can take it. Follow me I'll show you to your rooms." We walk up the stairs and take a right. "Mom this is your room and Georges room" they walk into their room and I take Madelyn to her room which is one room down from mine. Madelyn walks into her room and then closes her door. Then I go order Chinese take out.

After we are all done talking and laughing and having fun I head off to bed, because, well I'm a tired pregnant lady. I need my sleep. I change into my pajamas and then lay in my bed and let the sweet thing called sleep consume me.

***

I wake up from the smell of bacon, and eggs and then the morning sickness kicks in and I feel sick to my stomach but get up to take a shower. I turn the water on and then go get my cloths, which consists of yoga pants and a hoodie and since I got two weeks off of work I don't have to do anything.

After I'm done with my shower I brush my teeth, dry my hair, and put it in a ponytail, then head downstairs.

"Hey." Jacob says smiling. What's he so happy about?

"Hey," I say with a smile I didn't know was on my face. God I hate the effects he has on me but I love him. Tomorrow is the wedding so today will be a girls day out me and the girls are going to get our nails done and go to the spa.

I'm finally getting married.