Chapter 7

*Jacobs POV*

"July 12th it is then!" Mikayla Exclaims. I love seeing her so excited, but I have to bring up this next subject.

"Maybe we... Should invite your mom?" I ask.

"No." She says quickly. "I don't think we should do that."

"Why not? I mean she does want to be with you and have a relationship, why don't you just let her in?" I ask.

I study her for a bit, I know its not good to test a women, or even worse a pregnant women, but she needs a mother, and not just my mom but her own mother, she needs this.

"Jacob?" She says pulling me from my thoughts. "Did you hear me?"

"Um, no sorry what did you say?"

"I said fine," she says. "I'll go call her and let her know." She takes her phone and gets up to call her. In the kitchen I hear her talking on the phone and its on speaker so I can hear the arrangements, and then they say goodbye and hang up.

Now its my turn I pick up my phone and call my mom. We have to get all the invites out because right now its May, 27th and we have like a month or so to get all the details planned out so we have to get it worked out and all that other stuff.

***
My alarm clock goes off at 5:45. Its annoying buzzes pierce my ears and I hit the button and get up. Its oddly cold in the house and as soon as I take the blanket I instantly regret it but I have to get up and go to work so I get up and get ready.

As soon as I'm done I get in my car and drive to work. Its pretty boring all we do is try to invent things and make improvements but we do what we have to do and work on to earn a living.

I walk in and I'm instantly greeted by the fumes. Ahh doesn't the smell of Musty old men and gas what an amazing sent. Note the sarcasm. I mean I love my job, I really do. But the people are horrible.

"Hey dump truck welcome back to another day at the hell hole." My co-worker Jason says.

"Yeah yeah" I say. "Get to work ass nugget."

"Ooo that's a new one Burke." Jason smirks.

"Jason get to work bef-"

"Who in the hell is standing around talking again?!" a loud voice booms. He comes walking out and looks at Jason. "Boy if you're talking again you better have a good reason."

"Aw come on boss, all I was doing was welcoming Jacob back." He says.

My boss Jackson looks at me and he smiles. "Jacob welcome back."

Okay so not saying I'm not liked around here because I am, I'm loved around here, but I hate most of them.

"Okay boys Get back to work." he says and We all get back to work, it's a slow day so I get to leave early.

***

I get home and see Mikayla on the couch watching a show on tv. "Hey what are you watching?" I say.

"The walking dead, its an Awesome show!" she says bouncing in her seat. "Glenn is hot."

"Okay... You're done watching this." I say.

I reach for the remote and she smacks my hand "No!" she shouts.

"Okay, well I'm going to run to the store do you need anything?* I say rubbing where she smacked my hand.

"Yeah," she says and then hands me a list and I look over it. It was all baby stuff and the baby was only about 3 months along that's 12 weeks right? 12 divided by 4 is 3 so I think I'm right. But I choose not to argue and I just get into the car and drive to the store.

I get inside and grab a cart then take the list out to read it.

1.) Diapers (newborn size)
2.) Babe bottles
3.) Nukies (Binkie)
4.) Bigger Bra's
5.) Socks
6.) Ice cream
7.) Hot pockets
8.) Pickles
9.) Popcorn
10.) Dog food

Dang we're doing good for two people who eat a lot. I'm walking down the hallway (its weird my stores are like malls and actually is but its where you buy groceries, furniture etc.) But I see the pet store. When I walk in I grab Dog food but something catches my eyes. Kittens! I take me phone and send a picture to Mikayla.

A few minutes later my phones ringing

A few minutes later my phones ringing. I pick it up and hear Mikayla scream, "Get one!"

"Mikayla I don't know..."

"Please!" She says.

"Fine." I say then hang up.

How can I say no to her? She's to cute so I go around the store and pick up two litter boxes (one for up stairs and one for down stairs.) Then I get food, litter, toys, scratching posts, Etc, and then go up to the store clerk and ask for one, then pay and head home.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey! Aren't you guys happy that I updated? I know know, you love me. No need to say it. Lol thanks for reading!
See you next time!

-D

Stay With Me.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara