Fated Meeting?

I stretched and smelt the breeze that went by. Finally I was in Crocus, hopefully my broken heart could heal here. I was walking through the market looking at all the different stalls and stunned by all the cool and expensive items that were on sale. Suddenly I bumped into someone. 'Oomph'. "Sorry for bumping into you" I apologised while bowing down.
"It's okay" answered the stranger. 'Wait a minute that voice is so familiar' I thought. My eyes widened and I looked up, surprised to see- "Laxus" I screamed. Then I put my hand over my mouth and looked around hoping no one heard my outburst.
" Hello blondie" There in all his blonde and sparking glory was Laxus Dreyar, EX Fairy and a dangerous S-Class Mage.
"What are you doing here, blondie" he asked.
" I left Fairy Tail Laxus" I replied. While his eyes widened because I left my dream guild and the best guild in Fiore.
" Why, I thought you loved Fairy Tail blondie" he said, a hint of sympathy in edged in his voice.
" They betrayed me and so I left to get stronger and prove to them that I am strong and not a weakling" I sniffled.
" And my name's not blondie, it's Lucy." I screamed. I was pissed. Very pissed. So I did one of my famous Lucy kicks and it ended with him in a crater on a wall.
" Nice kick blondie but it will take more than one kick to take me down. But here's the deal, you come with me while traveling and I'll train you to become a great mage it you survive." He said with a smirk.
" Really Laxus. You would do that." I asked.
" Yeah sure. I was looking some company anyway" A very bored Laxus replied.

THREE WEEKS LATER
"Laxus I'm home " I yelled once I entered our house.
"Hello blondie" he said.
"Sparky how many times do I have to tell you that my name is Lucy." I yelled.
After chasing him and nearly killing him I relaxed and went to sleep with him, after all my nightmares I always sleep with him and got used to sleeping in his large arms. After our encounter in Crocus we traveled a bit training here and there and in the end we settled in Clover Town. Laxus wasn't a big scary Dragonslayer like everyone thought, he was kind and thoughtful but mostly pervy. 'I can't believe I'm thinking this but I think I fell for him.' I got a job in the Magic Counsel because I got stronger, turns out that celestial magic is compatible with any kind of magic so started learning every magic I could find and with Laxus's training I could soon learn Dragonslayer magic. Today I was promoted to the First Wizard Saint and Ninth Seat of the Magic Counsel as Celestial, my nickname. Also I finally beat Laxus in a fight. And I put him as the Second Wizard Saint and Tenth Seat of the Magic Counsel, as Sparky, hehe.

FIVE MONTHS LATER
Laxus did it, he said he loved me and proposed to me and were getting married two months from now. Now I am the First Seat of the Magic Counsel and have learnt every magic that ever existed. He marked me through our ... endeavours and now I have some of his magic and he's has some of mine. Fairy tail is still causing trouble especially Natsu maybe now that I'm not there to stop him he has been more destructive. Everyone at Fairy Tail hasn't still figured out that me and Laxus are part of the Magic Council. There is a new problem in Fiore now. The Baram Alliance has teamed up and are causing trouble, they made a small special group of their most powerful mages and I think they are going after me. Hopefully they haven't teamed up with Zeref yet and we still have a chance to stop them. Me and Laxus have made up a team containing the both of us we are called Celestial Thunderstorm and we always leave a mark of a planet with a lightning bolt going through it as our sign.