Kicked Out

I was walking to the guild with Plue by my side. I was so happy that today was my birthday, I was so excited! I saw the guild up ahead and ran, as I sent Plue back to the Spirt World. I opened the door and shouted
"Good morning minna" but no one replied as usual. So I sat down at the bar and asked Mira for a milkshake she just looked at me sympathetically and gave me one while crying. I thought what the big deal was?

I shouldn't have expected anything. After I lost my battles in the GMG'S everyone started to stop talking to me one by one. Even Levy, my best friend talked about me behind my back. I heard her talk to Lisanna about how weak I am and that all I ever do is complain, mostly about my rent. But I know I'm weak, I know and I'm trying to get better. I am unofficially off team Natsu since Lissana came back so I've gone on at least 100 solo missions while all team Natsu does is just sit around talking to Lisanna. Now I can open up 5 gates without a strain and cast Urano Metria by myself. Natsu, I loved that pink bastard but now all I think about is ways I can kill him and get over my broken heart. The only people that still only talk to me is Gajeel, Lily, Gramps, Cana and the Thunder God tribe without Laxus. But no one has noticed or know that I am now on par with Mira after I beat her in a fight. They still think I'm useless after they all sit there for 6 months not going on any jobs. I try to talk to Lisanna but she's always busy or surrounded by people, I still want to be friends even after she took my spot in team Natsu.

Natsu calls my name. "Hey Luce "
"What's up Natsu " I yell.
" Well we all decided to kick you out of team Natsu because your so weak and always complaining about your rent and I have to save you all the time. Lissana will take your place since she's much stronger than you" says Natsu with a bright smile.
"Sure okay " I replied. I cried all my tears out at home so there was nothing left to cry about. The whole guild was watching our conversation and started whispering looking shocked, probably about why I didn't protest or cry. Natsu Fire Dragon Iron fists me in the head and shouted " Lucy, why did you hurt Lisanna? She did nothing to you."
"Natsu what are you talking about." I screamed while dodging his punches. The whole guild was watching out conversation now.
"You hurt her and now you will pay, weakling." Natsu screamed.
"Am I such a weakling to you Natsu. I've been on 100 solo missions by my self and can open 5 gates, while you haven't been on one mission since Lisanna came back which was 6 months ago!" I screamed back while dodging his roar and talons. Mira looked in the quest log and affirmed it while crying out big fat tears and everyone looked at me shocked and Natsu was reeling with anger.
"Also I can open up five gates without a strain" I screamed while kicking him.
"Open gates of the Lion, Mermaid, Virgin, Bull and Crab! Leo, Aquarius, Virgo, Taurus and Cancer." They all appeared and I wasn't even breaking a sweat. Everyone was amazed I could do this and started to think.
" Now X formation " I screamed and we all attacked Natsu from all sides. After that he was still up but panting and covered in blood so I decided to use it.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria

Natsu fell unconscious and still haven't broken a sweat. Everyone was shocked and said I cheated and they all started shouting at me. Natsu was taken to the infirmary and everyone started ganging up against me, all the ones that still talked to me started to get into fighting stances but I had enough.
"Enough to that's it, if you don't want me here then I'll leave. Good bye my real family Gajeel, Lily, Mira, Gramps, Cana and the Thunder God Tribe" I screamed.
Then I grabbed a shard of glass and cut a cross on my Fairy Tail mark. Everyone looked shocked and started telling me not to go because the just realised that they lost a strong member. But it was too late I had decided and so I ran back to my apartment and asked Virgo to start packing all my clothes and food." Yes Hime" she replied. After 5 minutes I was packed and ready to go so I looked at my map thought of where to go. "Maybe Crocus" I muttered to myself . So I rushed to the train station because I knew if I stayed any longer someone would come to find me and that wouldn't end well. I bought a ticket for the last train to Crocus and stepped aboard. As I leaned my head against the window slowly welcoming the darkness of sleep I thought-

This is where my journey starts and I will make my own destiny
Maybe I will come back to
Fairy Tail.