Who Are You?

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Beast Boy's PoV

We rushed to the down the road near the bank to see who it was.

It was a guy wearing a black tight fitting suit. He was wearing a mask that covered his whole face and his shirt had a spiral design on the center.

"Who are you?" Robin asked him.

"I am...Spinner." He did a pose. Probably his villain pose. It looked so weird with his arm going upwards and his left leg was also upwards. Spinner's so flexible.

"Titans, Go!" Robin shouted.

We started to attack him. I turned into an elephant and grabbed him with my trunk. He got out though.

Starfire was in the air, shooting starbolts at him. Spinner then shooted some wind at Starfire, and that made her lose balance of her flight.

Robin then kicked Spinner on the chest, but instead of falling down, he did a flip towards Robin, causing Robin to fall down.

Cyborg tried to shoot him, but Spinner would make it disappear with his wind. He then shooted wind to Cyborg, causing him to fall down.

Raven then shouted "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" And made Spinner to be caught in a tornado. Raven hen stopped the tornado, and there Spinner lied down on the floor. We went to him.

"This ends now, Spinner." Robin told him. Spinner then suddenly got up, but Robin pushed him.

"Sorry peeps, but I'll be in another city." He then ran away. I turned into a cheetah and tried to follow him, but Robin stopped me.

"Don't worry Beast Boy." He said. "I put a tracker oh his back. We'll track him in the tower."

We went inside the T-Car. Cyborg was in the driver's seat, Robin sat beside him, and Star, Raven, and I went to the back seat. Raven and Starfire took the window seats, so I was in thè middle of the girls.

"Spinner?" Robin asked.

"Dude, he must be new in this town." I told him.

"Even his language is the new." Starfire added. "Tell me, what is the 'peeps'?"

"It's a shortcut for people. He means us people." Cyborg clarified.

"It's been years since I stayed here on Earth," Starfire said. "But there are stuff that I find, strange."

"Ya, like Beast Boy's jokes." Raven commented. I made a face.

"Hey! My jokes are good! Right guys?" I protested and face the other Titans. Cyborg just made a face to Robin and Starfire looked confused if she was to nod or shake their head.

All of a sudden, the T-Car stopped in front of a pizza parlor. We all looked at Cyborg.

"Alright ya'll! Who wants pizza for lunch to celebrate?"

We all got out of the car fast and went inside the pizza parlor. The waiters showed us seats and as we sat down, he took our orders.

"We would like one vegetarian pizza, two of the pepperoni, one meat lovers, and some mustard." Cyborg answered. The waiter then gave us some water to drink.

"Ok, Rae" I told her, who was beside me, who glared at me for forgetting that she odesn't like to be called Rae. "Ok, Raven, I'm gonna tell you a joke, why did the crab cross the road?" 

She just rolled her eyes. "To pinch the mouth of the guy who was telling bad jokes?" She replied. Cyborg and Robin laughed. Starfire just smiled.

"No silly! To get to the other tide!" I finished with a laugh. Cyborg and Robin stopped laughing, Starfire giggled. and Raven looked at me. 

"Oh well...HERE COMES PIZZA!" Cyborg boomed as the waiter came in with pizza. Well that was fast. Eh, at least pizza's here.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Okay, the chappie was a little blank, but because I wanted the leaving of RobStar next chappie. My mind was also a little blank because of my updating with Dear Kresha.

Happy Mother's Day! I painted my nails green and put a big purple heart design in honor of this story. 

Keep Calm And Spread Love!

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~