Bonus Chapter Pt. 1

He sat cross legged, reaching out with the force from his small island. He had felt disturbences in the force for months now, constantly fighting between Light and Dark. It's not the presence he'd felt since his Padawan had left him, but one like his father before him, a far more powerful Sith Lord. He continued for a few more moments until a surge flared, like power fading, until it was gone. He could feel that his sister felt it too, he could feel her fall to her knees and begin to cry. He opened his eyes, reaching out to connect with her

"It's time."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
"You felt it too?" Leia asked, putting her cup down.

"I did, I'm so sorry." Luke replied, placing a reassuring hand on his sisters. Finally, The First Order had fallen, along with his padawan and her son, destroyed by an unknown power that nor Luke or Leia had felt before.

"General, I wanted to inform you that Snap, Asty and Poe are here." A blonde assistant said. Leia nodded and the three walked in.

"General, we searched the whole kriffing place, only a few survivors." Poe laughed, shaking his head.

"That damn third party took all our fun, eh Snap?" The Abednedo, Ello Asty, proclaimed. Snap snickered.

Leia did not laugh.

"Take all of Black Squadron and go back to Starkiller Base, we need to wipe them out." Leia commanded. The three set off. Leia shook her head.

"I don't know how this happened, all the Jedi were killed!" Leia muttered.

"Maybe it wasn't a Jedi... it could have been-" Luke started, but was cut off by Poe reentering the room.

"Oh, General, I forgot to tell you, most of the Stormtrooper's bodies were scarred with saber clashes, as if slaughtered by an army." He said. Leia nodded and dismissed him.

"A Sith." Luke proclaimed. Leia looked at him.

"I thought the Rule of Two ended when Dad killed the Emperor?" She asked.

"It did, but Poe just said as if the Stormtroopers were killed at the blade of lightsaber, and I know the Jedi are down to one." He explained. Leia listened to his words as they made more and more sense.

"We'll send everything we have, get all our contacts in on this, and even contact him if we have to." She said. Luke looked up when she mentioned her husband, knowing things had gone south and that his name was like a swear.

"Leia, we need to contact Han, he's our connection to the underworld!" Luke demanded. She sighed, then called for Threepio and Artoo.

"Oh my! Master Luke! It is I, C-3P0!" The golden protocol droid proclaimed. Luke chuckled to himself.

"Yes Threepio, I'm back!" Luke replied, wrapping his arms around his old friend, "it's good to see you."

"I can say the same Master Luke," he whispered. Luke nodded.

"Hey buddy!" Luke said, kneeling down to the droid that accompanied him in his Red 5 X-Wing as he blew up the 1st Death Star. The droid beeped in it's spontaneous "happy" tone. Artoo extended his hand-ligiment and Luke wrapped his hand around it.

"How have you two been?" Luke asked. Artoo beeped and Threepio translated, even though Luke understood them both.

"Artoo went into low power mode after you left, and I got a new arm!" Threepio exclaimed, pointing to his unfamiliar red arm. Luke ran his hand over it.

"You must have been very brave to leave your old one behind." Luke said. Threepio looked down.

"I didn't really have a choice, a horrible creature ripped it off whilst I was rescuing Admiral Ackbar." He muttered. Luke said again:

"Then you were very brave to get a new one." Threepio looked at him.

"I suppose you are correct Master Luke." He said, moving his arm. Luke looked back at Leia, who gave him the approval to call.

"Hey Artoo, can you contact Han for me?" He asked. The familiar sound of a holo-projector twirled around the floor and a holo of Han appeared. A few seconds later, the call was answered.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

The wookie growled in joy when he patched Han and himself through.

"What? What's your proble-" The outdated smuggler yelled from his bunk in the freighter's cockpit. He slowly rose and marched in, almost falling back when he saw the image of his life long partner and his best friend staring back at him.

"Luke? Is that you?" He asked, taking a seat.

"It's me, Han. We have news..." He replied, bowing his head. Leia looked as if in pain, as if... hurt.

"Ben... he was killed." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. Han's eyes widened, though he hadn't seen his son in almost 20 years, he still loved him.

"How? Who was it!?" Han demanded, already punching in coordinates in the ship's main computer, ready to jump to hyperspace.

"We don't know, but we know it was at the blade of a lightsaber, and even a Sith." Luke proclaimed. Han sat back in his seat, closing his eyes. Chewie placed a comforting hand on his right shoulder.

"We'll find them Han, don't worry." Luke said, reassuringly. Han looked up and ran his finger down the scar on his chin.

"We will, but there's something I need to take care of..." Han growled. He let Luke and Leia look puzzled before he flicked off the holo projector.

"Chewie, set course for Jakku, let's go get our ride."