Good vs bad

(2 weeks later...)

Rayna's POV.

Jamal is soo sweet I find myself thinking I'm in love ! It's only been two weeks since we mad it official & nothing can go bad I love him he love me and that's all that matter

My August Alsina ringtone interrupted my thoughts it was a text from my babe

"I wanna go out today baby get ready ill be there in 45 minutes"

I got up got showered and decided to put on a plain white tshirt some dark blue jean shorts & my grape 5 Jordan's ! I put her hair a sloppy loose bun . Before i knew it Jamal texted me saying he outside .

I was so excited I rushed down stairs told my mama I was gone and left.

JAMAL POV.

Damnnnnnnnnnn I was thinking in my head when I saw my girlfriend come out the house looking so sexy ! & ass was sooo swool all these niggas gone try to be all up on my girl but that's all mine !

"What's up baby" I said as she got in the car

"Hey" she said kissing me passionately "so where we going babe" she said excited

" iwas thinking about going a 4 hour cruise around the lake how that sound to you baby girl" I said already knowing her answer

"Babe your so sweet that will be awesome" she said smiling from ear to ear.

We drove for about 30 minutes & finally arrived it was just now turning 6:30 so the sky was just lowering down PERFECT! I thought in my head.

"Baby you ready" I asked her

"Yes but babe I'm scared of all this water" she said I just busted out laughing & grabbed her hand leading her onto the boat.

After 10 minutes of riding and sight seeing Rayna asked me a weird question.

"Babe since we on here by ourselves & the captain down stairs lets take all of our clothes off so we make sure we never forget this night" she said so sexy I just couldn't say no we haven't had sex since her first time I couldn't wait to see that sexy body again.

"Yea ma we can do that" I told her & we got undressed .

"Damnnn look that ass" I said not noticing I said that out loud

"You like what you see papi?" she asked me I stiffened right then and there I love when she talked to me like that.

I walked over to her and took two hand-fulls of her ass and kissed her lips . She turned around bent over & started moving her hips . I backed up & got a good look at it all I wanted to do was go over there a fuck the shit out of her but I decided against it . After she was done she layed on the bed on the back of the boat & waited on me to come join her.

Sorry to end this chapter like this but VOTE !!! COMMENT !!!! Tell me what y'all want to here in this book !!!!!

Jamal is in the media