1. First Day

Tamia's POV

Ugh.. this fucking alarm clock get on my damn nerves. BUT TODAY YA GIRL IS OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR, TURN UPP!! Lemme tell yall a bit bout me. My name is Tamia Lavesca Jones. I'm a slim thick girl with natural curly hair. I have a somewhat caramel brown complexion. I'm mixed with Haitian, French and Colombian, my momma is Colombian and my dad is Haitian and French. I have no siblings, so my parents spoil me. I'm not one of those spoiled little uptight girl, I'm laid back and chill unless you mess with me. I was raised and grew up in the hood, everybody knows who I am. My momma is a day nurse and my pops is a CEO of some company.. I don't really know. But today to me is a big day, because I'm one year closer to graduating high school. This year better be dope.

I get up outta bed and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth, cause this morning breath was hurting my nostrils. I undressed to get prepped for my shower. I hopped in the shower and soaped myself up with my pineapple-mango soap because ain't nobody tryna smell stank unlike some fishy hoes.

I got out the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I put some coconut oil for my skin cause nobody is tryna be ashy. I went into my closet to find me an outfit so I could look shapoppin for the day. I picked out a white crop top, with some bleached short overalls and my Jordan 11 legend blues. I decided to wear my hair down and curly, so I put some mousse in it and I put on my white bandana. I put on my diamond stud earrings and my silver chain.

" Oh ya girl lookin like a whole snack!" I said to myself.

"Let me get a pic for the gram", I grabbed my iPhone 7 plus and posed in my mirror and took a 2 pictures and made a collage and posted it for my 6K followers to see. I grabbed my chapstick, lipgloss, wallet, phone charger and my white Beats by Dr. Dre, and my bag.

I walked right down the stairs, just to see my mom adjusting my dad's tie.

"Aww so cute" I told my parents.

"But I gotta go" I said while kissing both of my parent's cheek and saying my "I love you's".

I walked out the door and hopped into my all white Range Rover and plugged in the aux cord to my phone and played Future's album " Beast Mode". I drove to McDonald's to get a muffin and an orange juice. After I fueled up, I headed to school.

I drove into the school's parking lot and shut off my car. I hopped out and bitches were hating and niggas were looking at me like I was the last piece of food on this Earth. I walked into the school, going into the main office to get my schedule.

"Tamia? Is that you?" I hear someone say. I turn around and I'm not too pleased to see who is.

"Keyshawn." I say bluntly.

"You already know baby." He said happily.

"Nigga aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I asked.

"They let me out early for good behavior." He told me.

Let me tell yall about Keyshawn. Keyshawn is my ex boyfriend and he got locked up for putting his hands on me. He was supposed to serve 5 years, but I guess he only served 3 years.

"Oh." I said not caring. I stopped having feelings for this nigga during our relationship because he gotta bad ass temper and is a woman beater, nigga didn't even say sorry.

"Well I'll catch you around and later we need to talk." He said before walking away.

This nigga got me all the way fucked up.

I walked out of the office and went to my locker, standing there was my best friend, Chasity.

" Chasity, baby! I missed you some much, when did you get back for Tahiti?" I exclaimed.

"I got back last week, and I would've called but I broke my phone over vacation and I was busy with dealing with my mother, and things got hectic. But I'm back now." Chasity told me.

"Babes if you ever need something, don't be afraid to ask." I let her know.

"Tamia and Chasity, the bitches that think they the shit in the school.." I heard a voice say.

A/N:
I'm back y'all and I made the story a whole lot different because I didn't like what it was before. Comment if you want me to continue because I don't want to write a book no one likes.