Chapter Nineteen

Začať od začiatku

                As hard as Abbey’s life had been up until now she would take what happiness she could grab. Julian and Marcus had already given her so much, she would be a fool to ask them for more.

                Abbey felt a hand, though she wasn’t sure who’s it was, brush against her breast, causing her nipple to harden instantly and her breath to catch in her throat. She moaned as her eyes slid closed and then she was jerked from her passionate reverie when her door flew open giggles accompanied the running footsteps that came bursting in.

                “Are they pups or cockblockers?” Marcus growled, lifting his arm away from Abbey, revealing that it had been his hand lighting her on fire.

                “Both,” Came Julian’s muffled response.

                Abbey flushed red with embarrassment. How would she explain this to her children? How would she explain to them that their mother was curled up in bed with not one man but two and neither of them were her husband, their father.

                “’Mommy!” Audrey exclaimed before leaping onto the bed. Tanner quickly followed suit and the two of them began leaping up and down on top of the three unsuspecting adults.

                Abbey was worried that Marcus and Julian would be angry. Antics like this would have resulted in severe whoopings from Joseph. It surprised Abbey that Tanner and Audrey felt comfortable enough with Julian and Marcus to act this way—and it was a pleasant surprise. One that had her heart swelling with love for the men……

                Love. It had crossed her mind twice this morning. She was in love with Marcus and Julian.

                Abbey was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Marcus growling just before he leapt up, caught Audrey around her waist and threw her down into the mattress. Abbey’s heart froze when he put his face to her daughter’s neck and continued growling. Was he going to kill her?!

                Audrey’s laughter filled the bedroom as Marcus tickled her sides without mercy and growled into her neck causing her to squeal. Tanner giggled and hopped on Marcus’s back only to be scooped up by Julian who tickled his hips and chewed at his feet causing Tanner to laugh until he was gasping for breath.

                Abbey just sat on the edge of the bed and watched the scene with tears in her eyes. It was so beautiful a sight to watch her children laugh and play and it was a sight she had not seen near enough of in their lives so far.

                “Stop… Please!” Audrey squealed breathlessly.

                Marcus had mercy on the girl and stopped his tickling, though he didn’t let her go, instead he propped her on his leg as he sat cross-legged on the bed. Julian was still laying down but Tanner was cuddled up against him.

                “You’re being lazy bums today,” Tanner said.