Meeting Aubrey

This chapter will be all about what is happening with Aaron.
Aaron's pov

I got out of bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth. I wore my usual clothes and I got out of my room for breakfast. My dad was very happy.
Aaron's Dad: Hello, son! Today you are meeting Aubrey! A delightful girl she is!
Aaron: Ughhh... Can we just eat breakfast? I still hate you, though and I'll be back to Aph, some how
Aaron's Dad: You can't escape from here. We're in the UK
Aaron: WHAT! We are in the UK. Nevermind I'll eat in my room,  cause I'm not going to meet Aubrey
Aaron's Dad: We'll see
After eating one of dad's body gaurds. Took me of the room, they were too strong. I just went with it. We were in a restaurant. Then, a family of 3 came in. The teenage girl had black hair like Aphmau. I miss her, very much. She was wearing a uniform.

This is what she looked like guys.

Aubrey: Hi! You must be Aaron. I'm Aubrey
She extends her arm and I we shake hands. She looks just like Aphmau except for some details.
Aaron: I'm Aaron. Sorry, but my dad just forced me into this. I have a girlfriend though.
Aaron's Dad: *ahem*
Aubrey: You have pictures?
Aaron: Yeah, want to see?
Aubrey: Sure
She actually wasn't the girl I expected. I expected her to be alot like Lizzie.

Aubrey's pov

When, I saw the pictures I felt jealousy inside. I really liked him. I remained cool, though. Instead of jealousy I felt anger. I won't let this girl get between us. But I have this feeling I've seen her before.
Aubrey: What's her name?
Aaron: Her name is Aphmau
Aaron's Dad: You two love birds go out and have fun, we'll just be here having tea and conversations
Aaron: Are the body gaurds going to be following us?
Aaron's Dad: No
Aubrey: Let's get ice cream?
Aaron: Sure

Aaron's pov

Guess I was wrong about not being what I expected. Aubrey kept on holding my hand, I can't even take my hand of her's. I guess she's jealous of Aph.
Aaron: Aubrey?
Aubrey: Yes, Aaron?
Aaron: I really don't want this to happen. I just want to be back at Phoenix Drop with my girlfriend.Can you help me out of here?
Aubrey: Can I come?
Aaron: Maybe?
Aubrey: By the way, just call me April. Aubrey is just a fake name
Aaron: I like it!
A

pril: Thanks! Dad just texted me to get back to the restaurant
Aaron: Sure, lets go!
She seems nice and all, but she still keeps on holding my hand!

If you guys hate Aubrey/April just see what will happen in the following chapters. Hint: She'll go physco girl like Yandere.
Bye!😊😊😊

Can't Lose You TooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara