Her Grief

Aphmau's pov

I got out of bed, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I wore a blue tank top and white shorts. I decided to not go to school today after what happened yesterday. I was just in my room watching movies.

Kawaii~Chan's pov

Kawaii~Chan recieved a text from Aphmau~Senpai that she won't be coming to school. So Kawaii~Chan texted the girls. We decided to go hangout with Aphmau~Senpai.

Aaron's pov

I couldn't get out of the room, but dad allowed me to have my phone so I kept on calling Aphmau. She wouldn't answer! I need a plan, to get out. Who knows Henry will do.

Aphmau's pov

I was still in my room watching anime. Aaron kept calling me but I really don't want to talk to him. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I went to get it and saw all the girls.
Aphmau: What are you doing here!?
Lucinda: Don't worry we told the teacher. Why are you not going to school?
Aphmau: Reasons
Nicole: And that is
Aphmau: Check the paper on the living room table
I started crying and I ran to my room

Lucinda's pov

We checked the paper and were shocked
Lucinda: That's not possible! They had so much fun together
Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan's ship just sank?
Nicole: Lucinda, can you use your magicks to see if Aaron actually wrote it
Lucinda: Sure but it would take me 3 to 5 days or longer
Nicole: Just do it. She's hurt
Lucinda: Just take care of her
I rush to get started.

Katelyn's pov

The left of us went to Aphmau's room to comfort her. We saw her just lying in her bed and there were lots of food that was empty and she was eating a bucket of double dutch ice cream.