Pain

Alex's POV

"A-Alex?Come In Bestie!!"Elenour said trying to brighten the mood

I walk into the room and sit on her comfy Leather couch.

"Hey!!Alex don't worry about Niall!!He didn't mean it..Brighten up babe!U want some hot cocoa?Im gonna make some cocoa!!"Elenour said walking into the kitchen.

I sat there looking through Photos of me and Niall.We look so happy.So in love.

What is wrong with me?!I should have just excepted his apology..

"TAA DAA!!"El shouted making me jump.

"Jesus Crist El!!Don't scare me like that."I said shocked

"sowwiee"

I chucked at her craziness..She always knew how to cheer me up.

"I made u laugh!!!!YESSSSSS" she said doing a happy dance.I burst out laughing wiping away the bitter tears.

We drank the hot cocoa and had Our girl talk..she made me feel alot better..

Niall's POV

I reached Liam's Drive through.I weakly knocked in his door.He opened it and welcomed me into his apartment.I gave him a weak smile.

I Told Liam what happened and burst into tears wetting his Red and white plaided shirt.He patted my back saying things to confort me..This is why I always go to Liam's when I have problems.He knows Wat to do.

Liam rubbed his Imaginary Beard thinking of a solution.

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!"Liam shouted making me flinch

"sorry.."he said

"Nah..its ok!!" I reassured him

He told me his plan and it seemed preety smart.We told everyone except Alex.of course.

Lets just hope it works!!

:( :( :(