Yum,Sandwich!

*Edited*

Alex's POV

"Babe?wake up!wake up!"Niall's thick Irish accent called me

"go away!!me want sleep"I groaned.Niall chucked and started poking me..

I whacked him with a pillow causing him to fall of the bed.I started laughing till my face got so red..

"thanks a lot.."Niall said,With Sarcasm.

I helped him up and chased him out of the room.what?I needed to get ready..I can't have that cheeky bastard in the room..

I used my strawberry flavoued conditioner and massage my blue hair...I dyed my hair..it was a light colour not to bright and not to dull...

I jumped out of the shower and walked into my walk in wardrobe. I chose a white tank top tat said "Imma weirdo :P" and floral legging with my white studded TOMS. I blowdried my hair and straightened it to perfection and put it into a high ponytail.I did my usual make up and went into the kitchen. I was making myself a sandwich when a pair of arms wrapped firmly around my waist..

Niall's head popped from behind my shoulder I kissed his nose gently and went back to making sandwich

Niall eyed my sandwich.

"Niall..don't u dare take my sandwich.."I scolded him.

"B-but its calling my name and asking me to eat.."he said in a soft tone..

"Too bad niall!"I said.

He pouted and sat at the counter top.He was wearing a plaided button up shirt with his khakis and some Nikes..His hair up in a quiff.