Don't let me down(n.g)

Nash's pov:
I was getting ready to go with Hayes to Kylie,hayes's girlfriend ,cause her parents wanted to meet him and our other family members were on a vacation. So mainly Kylie's parents wanted to meet HIM cause they didn't know to trust him or not after what I did.

Kylie's older sister Julie was my girlfriend, sorry I mean the love of my life who I stupidly lost because I cheated.I regret every moment of that drunk night and I wish I could get her back but it's impossible now.

I put on my red vans as I grabbed my car keys,phone,wallet and went downstairs.
"HAYES HURRY"

"COMING"

He screamed coming downstairs

"Well I see someone is dressed up"I joked as I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh shut up"

Skip car ride cause I'm so lazy😂😂

As we approached the front porch my heart was beating so fast I could have died.Seconds later her mom opened the door with a genuine smile and welcomed us in.

As we entered the living room her dad stood up,shook hands with hayes, and just glared me.I don't blame him though I mean I broke his daughter's heart and I know she was badly depressed about that.

After about half an hour, everyone was in the living room except Julie chatting. We heard the fiddling of keys and a door
shut as Julie peaked in with her beautiful brown hair laying smoothly on her shoulders and her red flannel-stop it Nash.

As she looked at me I saw full hurt and disappointment in her eyes
"Hey"she said calmly as she backed up and sped walking.

Julie's pov:
As I saw Nash, flashbacks roamed my vision of that night. I knew he was coming but I didn't know that I missed him that much and wish he didn't cheat. I rushed my pace up the stairs and into my room as I shut the door quickly and slide down with tears starting to poor out of my eye.

"You need to get over him"I remembered Kylie's words but I knew the truth is that I never can.
I passed near our old picture on our first date(picture at the top) but decided to just shake it off(if yo got it😂😂) and close the window cause it's cold.I got a new simple outfit so I would join them later and decided to take a quick shower.

Skip shower

I brushed my hair after drying it and adjusted my cloth.I opened the bathroom door and a cold breeze blew on my face....wait I closed the window before showering.I stepped toward the wide opened window and weirdly closed it.I then recognized a muddy footstep on the edge and my eyes widened.

Back to Nash's pov:

As we were having dinner, we heard a high pitched scream from upstairs followed by a gun shot.

Wait......upstairs...girl's scream....gun shot.....JULIE

Hahahaha cliffhanger again..I am so evil😈😈