It's All My Fault(Dylan)

Y/n's p.o.v:

I sat down on my bed with frustration,I still can't believe that Dylan is being so immature and ridiculous some times. Well,Dylan is my husband, we've been married for a year but known each other for about 10.Dylan and I were fighting about something Dylan really overreacted about ,so instead of staying home and taking care of his pregnant wife he decides to fight with her about a stupid topic and go out for probably one of his friends' houses and chill out like nothing happened!!See.......he is acting really irresponsible.Currently,I'm on my bed, in our room, probably recalling the events of today's evening.I feel like this isn't the Dylan that I met when we were  15 and had a cru-

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of crashing glass........what the hell.It might be Dylan....maybe he is angry or passed by the glass that broke and accidentally knocked it down.

I sat from my was laying position, swayed my legs down along the bed side,got into my slippers,and tiptoed toward the long staircase.I carefully went down the stairs so I won't fall and stopped before a few steps from the ending and peeked my head toward the living room were I think the sound came from.

I was......shocked from what I saw.I saw a tall man wearing literally only black....black jeans,black long-sleaved shirt,black shoes,black gloves,and black mask??!!I soon realized that there is a total stranger that broke into my house and is stealing expensive things from here and there.I tried to back up to my room,find my phone,and call Dylan or the police but the stupid wooden step beneath my leg cracked as I shifted my legs and echoed through the silent house.

The thief directly realized that the house isn't empty so he dropped the bag he was filling.My heart was beating so fast that you can hear it out of my chest until he got out a........gun.I panicked even more and didn't know what to do until I took action and ran toward the long hallway and into my room.But he soon ran following me upstairs.I ran directly toward the bathroom and hid behind the wall.I saw him walking into my soon to be daughter so I took the chance and carefully tried to get to the stairs to reach the kitchen since I knew if I called anyone he will hear me and kill me.He saw me ......shit,shit,shit. I ran even faster if that could be possible.....running with a big belly isn't easy.I rushed through the kitchen's door and locked it quickly.

I calmed my breathing a bit and then got a knife.Don't judge...this is the only way.I looked through the tiny key's hole but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I swallowed my throat and slowly unlocked the door .I walked through the empty hallway with the knife in front of me and into the living room.

He wasn't anywhere to be found so maybe he left because he thought I called the poli-

I was pulled back into reality as I heard a shot of a trigger and felt a piercing pain through my back.Everything looked blurry and before I could take any step I fell on the floor and blacked out.

Dylan's p.o.v:
I felt guilty for leaving y/n alone in the house but again it wasn't all my fault. I'm currently at Will's house playing with him on the Xbox."DAMN IT"I yelled as I lost the match."Dude you seemed so pissed and I know it's not about the game...what happened?And don't tell me nothing because I'm sure that something wrong happened"he said with a concerned look."It's just....I...I fought with y/n before I came..and...I kind f feel...guilty about leaving her alone"I stuttered as I rubbed the back of my head."Well go back and apologize to her"he said coldly"Maybe she won't forgive me"I said with sad eyes."Easy. Get her a bouquet of flowers and sing her a romantic song."My eyes lightened "YOU'RE A GENIUS"he gave me the 'I'm proud of myself' look and said"You're welcome buddy"I quickly stood up,grabbed my jacket, an yelled a bye as I got out of the house and shut it close

Skip to the house arrival after he brought the flowers

I unlocked the door"Hello babe"...no response."Great......she left"I muttered as I put the bouquet down at the table.

I entered the living room to watch the telly....but I saw what I didn't expect neither wanted to see.I saw an unconscious y/n laying one the ground with a pool of blood under here.I quickly rushed to hear and knelt down beside her.I didn't know what happened,but I'm sure it's dangerous ."Y/n....please wake up..... don't leave me alone...I am sorry"my eyes were teary and I was still shocked.I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed 991."Hello?""The Allen hospital, how can I help you""My wife...she is pregnant..I came home and found her on the floor...I think she got shot."I stuttered as a single tear ran across my face."I need you to calm down sir.I've traced your location and sent an ambulance toward it.""thank you"I whispered as I hung up the phone.I held y/n close to my chest as I kissed her forehead.

(A/n:Sorry guys I know I haven't updated since a while ago but I really wasn't available I had finals,the holidays,etc.And by the way...HAPPY NEW YEAR.There will probably be part 2 soon and I will try to update as fast as I can.A huge thanks for everyone who is reading this...love you all and don't forget to follow 😘😘)