Days

~Ciels POV~

It's been three days since the girls came into the manor looking for Sebastian and I with fresh stab wounds to their abdomen.

Sebastian said that (F/n) said C when he asked who did this to her but she fainted before we could get any other information. We've been taking care of the girls more than anything else in this manor. At least Mey-Rin hasn't broken anything, Finnian hasn't destroyed the garden, and Bardroy hasn't blown anything up.

I've mostly been in my room with (Y/n) to make sure she's okay but every now and then I'll go out to the garden or to my study to do some paper work. Sebastian has been with
(F/n) but has been doing his regular duties too.

I look over at (Y/n) and see her breathing is even and slow. I get out of the chair and walk over to her and sit beside her in my bed gently moving the hair out of her face. I will find out who did this and I will make them pay.

There's three knocks on my door. "Come in" I mumble without taking my eyes off of (Y/n).

"Young master? It's time for your afternoon tea. Would you like to stay in here or go down to your study?" Sebastian asks bowing slightly.

I sigh and kiss (Y/n)'s forehead before looking at my butler. "I suppose we could go to the study" I say standing up and walking to my door.

"Yes my lord" Sebastian says before closing the bedroom door and leading me to the study.

Once in the study I walk to my desk and sit down laying my head on the desk.

"My lord. Are you alright" Sebastian questions setting the tea in front of me.

"It's been three days since that incident happened and neither (Y/n) nor (F/n) have woken up. It's making me worry. I'm not usually one to worry but when it concerns these two girls I just can't help it." I say sitting up and sipping the tea.

"That's understandable young master. Demons aren't ones to really care but I can't help but be a little worried about them myself." He says standing behind my desk chair.

"I just want to know what the hell happened to them. The ones who did this will surely go down once I find out." I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes young lord." Sebastian says before taking the tea cup and putting it back on the cart.

It's silent in my study until we hear two screams. My eyes widen as me and Sebastian use our demon speed to make it back to the girls.

Once I get in my room I see (Y/n) screaming and crying sitting up in bed holding her side. I immediately rush to her and pull her into my chest soothing her trying to calm her down.

"(Y/n), shh it's okay, what happened love.. Who did this to you.." I whisper

She leans back and looks at me before saying...

~Sebastian's POV~

I run into the room to see (F/n) in the corner holding her side with her face buried in her knees. I slowly walk over to her and pick her up walking towards the bed and sit down still holding her to my chest.

"It's okay kitten.. You're going to be just fine.. I promise.." I whisper petting her head.  She shakes her head no and hides her face in my chest.

"Kitten.. I won't let anything else happen to you I promise.. I should have been there when this happened to stop it. I'm sorry love.." I mumble.  "Kitten..? Who did this to you.. " I says seriously

She leans back at me and looks me dead in the eyes before saying...

~both POVs~

"Claude"
"Alois"

Well there's you go I updated. I hope you like it cuz I kinda rushed. I'm in my 2nd block at school so yeah.. Thx for reading.

-Katelyn