Feelings?

~(f/n) POV~

We follow Ciel back to his study and sit back in our chairs. He sighs in annoyance and puts his fingers on his temples. I look over to (y/n) and see that she has a frown on her face as she looks over at the Phantomhive brat. The poor girl hates to see him annoyed or sad. All she wants is to see him happy. I lightly touch her shoulder. She looks at me and I mouth 'it's okay. He's going to smile again' and she nods and looks down. Great.. Now I have to cheer her up later. There's a knock at the door and Ciel says come in. Sebastian walks in and looks at his master. "Master what's the matter" Sebastian asks. "Oh Bardroy blew up the kitchen again" (y/n) says looking at my sexy beast. *cough* *cough* what? I mean Sebastian... *sigh* "I should have known" Sebastian states and puts his hand over his heart and excuses himself. Poor Bassy.... I know he has it hard.. This brat of a master driving him nuts and then Grell his fanboy stalker... Man I wonder how he does it..

~Ciel's POV~

I look up to see (f/n) deep in thought 'I wonder what she's thinking about' I think to myself. I then look over to (y/n). She's looking a her feet playing with the hem of her dress. She even has a little blush on her face with a small smile.. How cute.. Wait.. I can't be thinking like this.. I am a demon.. I wonder if she knows.. She said she knew what Sebastian was but I wonder if she knows about me.. Maybe not because Jasmine said something about Lady Elizabeth being my fiancé. I broke that off a while ago so she couldn't find out that I'm no longer human.. Hum..

~Sebastian's POV~

I get to the kitchen planning to yell at Bradroy to clean up but to my surprise he's already cleaning with a smile and a light blush on his face.. How weird. "Well bard I was going to yell at you to clean up but it seems you already are. Might I ask why you are doing this?" I asked. "Master Ciel told me to and marched out of the room. I was gunna ignore him but then lady
(y/n) giggled an adorable giggle and asked me to clean it up or she'd have to do it herself so I couldn't let that happen so here I am ya know?" He said wiping the counter. "Mm, I see. Well keep up with working. We wouldn't want our guests to work now would we?" I ask turning to walk out of the kitchen. I understand where bard is coming from. These girls that came here are simply amazing. Especially (f/n). There's just something about her. Even though they just got here this morning and she hasn't spoken to me at all, I can sense that she's a strong independent person. She also has that dark aura around her. Not a bad aura but a perfect one. One that makes a demon go mad. The aura that every demon craves to have for their demon mate. I don't know her that well but she is truly amazing. I'll have to find out more about her. Besides.. Even if I did have these feelings of love she most likely won't have the same feelings because she knows what I am.. A cold, emotionless demon.

~Ciel's POV~

I hear (f/n) sigh. I look up to see her getting up. "I'm going to go find Sebastian to see if he needs help... I'm sure he doesn't because he's a demon and all but it's an excuse to be near him. See ya!" She says leaving the room. "Don't be too stupid (f/n)! Remember what I told you earlier" (y/n) called after her. I'm now left alone in my study with a beautiful girl.. Dammit Ciel focus! You can't think like that. "Ciel?" (Y/n) called my name causing me to hum in response. "Can I ask something without you getting mad at me or hating me.." She asks looking down hiding her face with her hair. "Of course. I wouldn't hate you. I couldn't honestly. But whatever it is I'm sure it's not that bad." I say with a smile.. Wait? Did I just smile? What the hell is this girl doing to me. "Um.. C-can..*Sigh* n-nevermind it's not that important.." She says almost in a whisper. She's so cute when she stutters.. CIEL!!! WHAT THE HELL FOCUS! YOU CANT BE THINKING LIKE THAT! Ugh.. This is so complicated.. I get up and walk over to (y/n) and kneel down in front of her. I use my thumb and index finger to life her face up to look in my eyes...well eye. She looks up and looks at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes.. She quickly glances away and blushes. How cute!!! Ugh.. I give up.. I like this girl. Maybe even love her.. "(Y/n). Look at me." She looks back at me her blush growing a deeper shade of red. "What did you want to ask me?" I ask a little curious. She sighs and looks at me. "I love the color of your eye.. But I was going to ask if I could see your contract symbol with Sebastian.. I've always dreamed about if you were real what it would be like to see it in person but it was never going to happen because I knew I would never meet you.. That is until we made that wish and ended up here..." She looks down again and puts her hands in her lap. Humm... So she's dreamed of meeting me... I chuckle a little and untie my eye patch over my eye and put it in her lap. "Well (y/n) let's make your dream become reality." I say smiling. She looks up and gasps. My heart races as she brings her hand up to my face and touches lightly under my eye. "Ciel.. It's beautiful.." She says moving her hand away. "Thank you for showing me.. You didn't have to." She picks up my patch and lightly puts it back over my eye. I take my hand and hold it while she goes and ties it back. "Your welcome (y/n). It wasn't that big of a deal since you already knew about it. Besides, I trust you." I say looking into her eyes. She smiles a beautiful smile that I can't help but smile at. She giggles. "Come on Ciel. Teach me how to play chess. I know it's your favorite game." She says standing up and taking my hand.