Chapter12

Romeo

They punched me in the stomach before throwing us in their home prison. I sat up to retaliate but the handcuffs they restricted us in were getting in my way. Plus Weston was holding me down with his fat weight.

"Boss will be down here soon, don't do anything you'd regret later. He's a very unpatient man." The man who threw us in had said.

"What's your name?" Wes asked him. I gave him a annoyed look.

The guy was in shock at the question. "What?" He asked.

"What is your name?" This time he asked like he was talking to a preschooler.

"Err, Ronnie." Weston nodded,

"Ok, you are dismissed, Ronnie." The guy, Ronnie gave Wes an odd look before walking off. We heard the door slam shut and I nudged Wes in the stomach.

"Ow! What was that for." He whinned, curling up into a ball in the corner.

"For being an idiot!" I told him as he wggled trying to free himself from the had cuffs.

"Ok if I'm an idiot then what are you? Huh, Mr. This is all part of the plan?" I mashed my lips.

"Alright, Alright, I get it. Don't worry I'll think of something." I hope.

~Roman~

I was so bored, I had forced myself to sleep earlier, and not that I'm awake I can't fall back to sleep!!!

I huffed as I fell back onto the bed and threw my fist in the air.

"Can my life get any worse!"

Yeah, you could be dead." I gasped as I sat up ans saw Ronnie looking dead at me with a entertained smile.

Me and Ronnie has become pretty good friends since my time here. Besides the twins; who which I barely see, Ronnie is a nice guy to talk to. He's taight me allot of things since I came here. He tuaght what to and not say to Richard and how to stay on his good side. He told me, it was a blessing to have him on his good side because when Richard gets angry... Hell was no fury. Although he thinks Richard would never hurt me, he wanted me to be careful.

"If only I was so lucky." He laughed at that and plopped on the bed right next to me.

"So Roman, a little birdy told me, you were bored out of your mind and wanted to get out this stuffy old room."

"I raised an eyebrow. "Who told you that?"

He shrugged. "The gaurd said you've been pacing the floor for hours and I just thought that maybe you wanted to hang out?" He sounded unsure, like a 15 year old asking a girl out for the first time. Aww, how could I turn down that face! Also, I'm almost dying to get out this house! I don't care if they take me down the corer and back, I just needed to get out!

"I would love that!," My eyes softened. "Wouldn't Richard be upset."

"Yeah, but he'll get over it. And if not, then he'll take it out on me not you." Ronnie grabbed my hand and lead me out the door. The guard out side the door gave him a sideways glance but took no mind to it.

We didn't wander far, we just took a stroll out to the garden. Which was news to me because I didn't know they had gardens. But non the less it was beautiful, every flower imaginable was in the garden and it was all so colored organized! It hurt looking at the he bright colors at once.

"You know, all my life that I've worked for Richard I would've never thought he would be able to marry again. Although I'm sorry you're being forced into this, I can't think of a time where the boss was more.... leniant."