One Place

I wanted to die

I wanted to die

He wanted to live

we have different circumstance,

but we met in one place.

---

How come I'm still alive? I asked myself.

I'm sure I've drunk all the pills I had, but why the heck I'm still alive!

I was frustrated and I wanted to die.

Why do I need to suffer?

I wanted to end all this.

I wanted to forget everything but why?

I was interrupted when I heard a voice not far away from me.

"Will you stop talking to yourself already."

I looked around and saw a man sitting on the floor at the corner of the room.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked.

The view of the room is unfamiliar with me, as if we were left there by someone. The place was so dark and the only light of the room was the lit of the moon outside the window.

"Someone threw you out in front of my place, I guess they thought you were dead" he answered.

"I see! She should have buried me instead of throwing me away. She really is cruel."

"Who are you referring to?" He queried, there was silence and when I was about to answer; he spoke again.

"You don't have to answer, it's not my business anyway to meddle with others life"

I wanted to tell him but I'm scared to be rejected again. All my life there was nobody who I can lean on. I tried to get up and walk slowly to his place. I could only see his figure in the corner of the room and I wanted to see his face. Finally, after struggling to walk I was already in front of him, I sat infront of him to be on his level. He was looking straight at me, but I had to blink my eyes a few times to adjust from the darkness. When it was clear, I was shocked to see the man who was all over the televisions and radios in front of me. He was a murderer, a wanted criminal that the police is searching for. I don't know what to do, I wanted to run, but the other side of me is saying that this is a chance for me to die, since that's what I wanted. I know he could see the confused look on my face and just then I was in deep shit; when I blurted out.

"Why did you kill them?"

He had a blank look at me, but his eyes are saying otherwise like saying "She knew me"

"I-I'm so-sorry" I uttered

"You don't need to be sorry. It's true, I killed them"

"Liar!" I shout

The next thing I knew I was on the floor and his on top; strangling me. He was angry as if I said something wrong, but its the truth his lying about killing them.