And that's how we both remain for the next hour and a half, until at some point, we see more and more people entering the Park area and noises filling it. With a heavy sigh, I get up from my seat and smile up at Niall.

"Do you want to go to the Sector with me?" Niall questions, sitting his guitar down.

"That would be lovely," I smile and he returns it before we both start walking towards the Sector.

Niall asks me about Louis and I tell him. I tell him about Conall and what happened with Wren and Esme, and then what happened with Louis a few hours ago, though, of course, I don't tell him about Peter or anything. He listens carefully, not saying a word or interrupting me, at all.

"And that's it," I finish. "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Maybe you should just wait and see?" He suggests. "You don't always have to do something. Sometimes, you just got to wait and see where the flow will take you."

"I'm just scared for him. I'm scared that if I didn't do anything, he will be hurt." I tell him honestly as we near the Sector.

"He can take care of himself, Tallulah," Niall points out. "Don't worry so much about everything."

"But it's my fault, he will be hurt because of me. How can I not worry?" I huff.

Niall sighs. "He makes you weak, Tallulah."

"He makes me weak," I agree. "But I'm only weak when I'm with him, for I'm my strongest to keep him safe when I'm not with him."

"Have you ever... Have you ever, you know, thought about... Letting him go? Like, forever, and just end this?" He questions hesitantly.

"Thought?" I laugh in disbelief. "I tried to, Niall. I thought and I tried, but I couldn't do it and I don't know why."

"Don't you think it's meant to be?" He shrugs. "Like, maybe you're the bridge between us and humans. You know that no one likes the whole 'banned from talking to humans' shit."

I let out a laugh before pumping my shoulder in his. "That's hardly anticipated, Niall. Don't dream too big."

"You never know what happens, Lothbrok." He winks and runs towards his house as he shouts a goodbye.

I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts that are about to cloud my mind and head towards the Air House. As I'm walking, I notice Wren with Harry talking, well... They look like they are fighting. Harry looks like he is mad at her. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I see Wren pushing at Harry's chest as he huffs and yells. What's wrong with both of them?

I'm already walking towards them before a voice calls out, "Tallulah!"

Turning around, I see sir Artair standing in front of the Air House with his arms crossed over his chest. He nods towards the house, silently telling me to go inside. I bite down on my lip and look at Wren and Harry who are still fighting. With a heavy sigh, I let my feet carry me towards the Air House.

Once inside, I see everyone laughing and having fun in the living room, cheering to something that I can't see. I step inside further and notice that there is another chair next to the lone one that faces the blank wall, with two guys sitting on them.

I spot a random black—haired girl and ask her, "What is going on?"

"They're competing, basically comparing between the two powers." She grins, nodding towards them.

A hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn around to see Master Effie standing with a small smile. "Come on, I need to talk to you."

Nodding, I follow her upstairs and into the room that I always go to. I sit down on one of the chairs and she does, too, sighing and looking at me. Shifting uncomfortably in my seat and under her gaze, I clear my throat and ask, "What is it?"