5

"Speaking of. When will we see Grandchildren?" Susan smiles brightly just at the subject. I shake my head, letting her know that I'm not interested,.

"Huh?" I mumble, looking away from her and to my hands.

"Grandkids. You've been married for about almost a year." She encourages.

"It'll be a year July 10th." I inform. Almost a year with Eric and it feels like just yesterday we even met.

"See!" She agrees, making me feel like I'm saying all the wrong things.

"Not now that's for sure. We've both got great careers just starting out." I start, she stares expectantly at me, waiting for a real excuse.

"Plus I'm supposed to get my match against Charlotte. Which is very exciting to me." I tell her, she shrugs. Not understanding why her son still isn't a father.

"When can you jump back in the ring?" Vinnie asks noticing me being uncomfortable. Many people were asking us about it, but it was awkward and weird for me. Eric and I haven't spoken much about kids, saying that when the time is right. So, it could be years from now when we decide to start a family, or it could be just a few weeks.

"Um, in about a week or two we can start exercising. We'd have to go down to the P.C and have a few concussion tests and stuff so they can give us the okay." Eric answers for me.

"Wait, so wouldn't we be staying there longer? We could exercise a little in this time period, but if we were going to try and have tests we'd probably have to stay for another couple of days." Eric directs his attention to me.

"Are you gonna have like a get together at your place? Before you go back on the road." Vinnie wonders, everyone's asking all the questions that no one here has the answers to.

"Maybe. Have like you guys, her brothers, her parents and have my sister and friends." Eric muses with a shrug. More things for us to discuss later.

"Last time we had a party with our friends I had to buy a new TV and lamp." I say. He smiles grabbing my hand. Placing it on his lap.

"What did he do?" Vinnie asks curiously.

"So, he was jumping on the bed with one of our friends Trish, and he attempted to pull me with him onto the bed, and he missed me, grabbed the TV dropping it onto the glass lamp we had bought." I say. Eric laughs, his body shaking as a beautiful smile shows.

 "Well, I was a little drunk." Eric blames.

.

"I know we have talked about wrestling quite a bit, and that might not be what you want to talk about, but There is a live event in Albany, and we were gonna go. Are you guys gonna be there?" Susan asks.

"I'm off of the Live events till then. So, hopefully. If not. Bill, and the two of us will be there." Eric informs her. Vinnie turns the car onto our street. He pulls up slowly into our driveway. Eric helps me out of the car, then unlocks the front door. Letting me step into the slightly cold house first.

"So, I am hoping to be back on the rode by the twentieth. That's when I was taken off, and I want to be back hopefully in time for that." He tells me as he flops down on the bed next to me.

"Why did they take you off till then? I've got it till like the 15th of June." I say. He shrugs his shoulders, not questioning the billion dollar company that signs our checks each week.

"I don't want you to come back before you need to. I want you to be confident and I want everyone else confident." I say to him. He nods, understanding that he should be 100% before going back.

"I know." He groans.

"Same with you. If you feel like you're going to be good going back at a certain point and you've been medically cleared for a while. I'd prefer you feeling comfortable about it, vs you not." He says. I nod. 

"Well, I was thinking of chilling in Florida for about a week or so. Cuz that's quite a few promo things we can do." I suggests. 

"We can call Matt now." He tells me. I grab my phone, opening up the contacts app. I search up his name.

"Hey Nicole." He greets.

"I was wondering if that while Eric and I are out, if we could teach a promo class or two." I suggest. Theres a pause and slight rustling of papers.

"Well, we have two classes daily. One is for those who've do have stuff and just have mic issues. Then there are those who just got it, and need help making it themselves. You want to do both?" He asks. Eric rests his head on my shoulder. Placing a kiss on my shoulder.

 "Um, yeah. That sounds fine." I say.

"Do you have an idea of when? That way we can set up whatever needs to be done." Matt asks.

 "Uh, maybe Thursday, then leave the Thursday afterwards." I say.

"One second, lemme check the schedule." Enzo calls Kilo over. 

"So, that Thursday the top people are going to Seattle. The others have something an hour away." He tells me. His voice trailing off as he continues reading

"Other than that were staying in Florida. It will be scattered, but for the most part everyone should be in Florida." 

"Are we going to travel as well?" I ask

"Let's see how well of a job you do first." He jokes. I chuckle.

"Okay, well I let you get back to coaching." I tell him, not feeling the need to keep him tangled up in conversation longer than necessary.

"Okay. See ya in a few days." He says before hanging up the phone.

"We are cleaning this house before we leave babe." Eric pulls his head away from my shoulder, attempting to get a better look at me. He groans.

 "It looks fine." He lies.

"Yeah. Cuz I like busting my ass to get to the bed." I reply sarcastically.

"It'll make you appreciate the bed even more." He shrugs.

"You'll make me appreciate the bed even more." I say. 

"Huh?" He asks as I break out laughing.

"I was trying to be mean. That didn't work as you can tell." I say to him. He starts laughing alongside me. My heart fills up at him laughing, I can't believe that he's my soul mate. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

"Can we just clean till we have to leave in a little bit?" I ask hopeful.

"What do we have to do?" He questions in response.

"Take whatever out of our room and we can put it where it belongs." I inform.

"No you take it out of our room." He demands, I roll my eyes at him.

"I can't I was gonna organize my bookshelf." I argue.

"Yeah, you keep reading books. I'll keep writing them." He says. I roll my eyes once more.

"I want you to think before you speak." I tell him.

"No you think about it." He says. I look at him sternly, crossing my arms. 

"It's just boxes of shoes. Just put them underneath the TV stand where the rest of them are." He pleads.

"Well, put them above mine. Not like you could steal mine if you wanted to. Mine are 7's and yours are 10's." I tell him. 

He nods and starts while I clean off my dirty, dusky bookcase. Not taking more than 10 minutes, I go into the living room where he sits on the floor.

 "You ready to go?" I ask hopeful.

"Yeah." He says finishing up. I get open up Periscope and start filming.

"Am I driving or you?" I ask him.

I'll drive since your Periscoping aren't yah." He says, putting on the thick fake accent for the viewers. I nod and get in the car.

"We'll, wait a moment so people can get on." I say