Chapter 2: "Leave Me Alone."

Start from the beginning

Thanks, god.

I kept to myself, sitting down and hoping they didn't draw attention to my presence. Luckily, I seemed to escape them. All we had to do was run, and I was good at that. I did it every day in my mind. I slowly started picking up the pace. Racing circles around most of the classmates.

I quickly realized that the black haired kid was no where to be found. And for some reason, I was curious of his whereabouts. I excused myself and went to get some water, noticing him sitting on the stairs.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked him, crossing my arms

"What's it to you?"

He replied, pulling his scarf above his uniform. He looked awful funny.

"It's against the rules to sit out on lessons. Do you want credit for the course?"

I mentioned. He blinked and chuckled.

"I don't care for this class. Besides, you shouldn't be here either. Don't you want credit for this course?"

His smirk, how I hated it. But he was right. I turned away and started walking towards the gym again.

"Don't trip."

He shouted after me, laughing maniacally.

Gods what a jerk.

I finished my run and went back to the changing rooms. A girl approached me from behind.

"M-miss?"

She asked and poked my shoulder. I turned around to find a young girl with pink hair and cat ears.

"Oh, hello. What's up?"

I said and flashed a smile. She jumped back and scratched behind her ears.

"I just.. I saw you with that boy. Zane?"

She continued

"Well, it's just, you had the guts to tell him what to do."

I blinked. How did she hear? Was I that loud?

"What about it? It's not like he's scary."

I waved it off, trying to comprehend her reason.

"No, it's just. I think he could use someone like you."

The girl said before noticing my slow-coming confused look.

"Oh! Forgive me! I-I'll go now."

She sprinted faster than I ever could have out of the room.

"Wait hold on I was just- ugh!"

I started to run after her, but bumped into, guess who?

The emo kid from the back seat.

"Watch it shorty."

He yelled at me, kicking one of the books I dropped away from my vicinity. I stood up and clenched my fists, almost ready to punch him.

"You watch it, one eye!"

I shouted and grabbed my book. He looked astonished.

"Hmm. I guess you have some fight in you. Let's fix that."

He started walking towards me. I backed up, hoping for a teacher, someone, anyone. I couldn't just beat him up. Unlike him, I considered myself a decent person. But I couldn't back down. It would show weakness. That I could be defeated. I didn't want to be messed with any longer.

"Y-you don't want to fight me."

I tried to reason with him.

"Oh? I don't think I want you to fight me, I'll punch you. And you just get hit."

Ineffective.

I blocked my face with a book and prepared for the worst, when he stopped moving. Was it a teacher? Was it a student? My savior? I could kiss them. But no, it was the bracelet I was wearing.

"Y-you like My Little Horsies?"

He asked. I set the book down and pointed at the bracelet of flarity I wore. He nodded and I took it off, handing it to him.

"Just... Leave me alone."

I said and dropped the bracelet, racing to my next class at top speed. I didn't need that. And if it shut him up? Then by all means.

He could have all that and then some.

----------------

Admin time!
Nothing really to say, thanks for reading! :)