The Second name, The Truth

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!! that about covers it oh yeah sorry school work home work test week you get it right its SBAC week.

Your Pov:

"And the Next name is Laxus," Mira said.

(A/n: I bet you all saw that one coming wee wooo!!)

Oh no I thought in my head please don't care please don't care PLEASE DON'T CARE!!!

"I am not doing that," Laxus announced.

"Oh really thats a shame because the next name drawn was Sting in case you didn't want to go," Mira explained.

"YEA!!" Sting yelled, to be honest I didn't know he was here until she said that.. heh heh.

At that moment Laxus grabbed me and starting walking to the closet it was a bit small for the both of us and by that I mean him. He sat down in the closet and set me on his lap, happy was snickering so much so I assume my or his face or both faces were red or blushing.

"HEY THATS MY SPOT YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE!" Sting protested.

"Yeah but I don't want her to be stuck in a closet with a pervert like you so we will see you in 7 minuets," Laxus said closing the door.

"u-uh b-bye" I said before he finished closing the door.

"I cannot belive it! HE STOLE IT FROM ME!" Sting screamed so loud we could hear it.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"Why don't we just catch up, what exactially happened the day you disappeared?" Laxus asked me.

"I don't w-want to talk about it," I said, "the memories are to-too bad and i-"

"Ok now it isn't a polite question tell me what happened!" Laxus interrupted me I could tell that he really wanted to know.

"Well, after I got lost that day I ran into some bandits then they took me and then sold me to the slave market through the black market," I went on. "Then years went on with the cage I was living at night the room was dark but in the day it seemed even more dark, because that ment I was in trouble and trouble ment..." Tears flowed from my eyes, Laxus knew that I it was hard for me to do what I did.

"You can stop now I know all I need to know," Laxus said," Thank-you Y/n you don't have to cry anymore he wiped my eyes, I said I will protect you and I mean it"

"Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you so much but keep in mind I have my own magic too," I added, "and I couldn't escape earlier due to a band he kept on my ankle to prevent me from using my magic."

Laxus nodded I'm glad he understands most people dont seem to understand how hard it is for me.

"Um... y/n" Laxus started he was blushing.

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

Laxus lifted me up and then kissed me on the lips.

Mira opened the door, "Ok y/n, Laxus your turn is-" she saw and then snapped a photo as quickly as possible, "I am satisfied," Mira said walking away.

"WHAAAATTT!!!" Gajeel and Sting both yelled, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF Y/N!!"

"THATS MY SISTER!!" Gajeel yelled.

"THATS MY LADY!" Sting yelled.

Laxus let go and my face was super red, We are in so much trouble.

That is all sorry its shorter but I really wanted to get something out there for you guys. Keep Loving Laxus but not a lot HE IS MINE!! bye see ya lates