Birthdays

Read on Reader-Chan/Kun and SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I cannot just write this whenever I want I don't have a laptop, or a tablet, or a touch screen phone So i can only write this on our home computer and its in a community space and my brothers judge me D: but dont worry about me

Your POV:

It has been a few weeks since the injury and according to Laxus I was out about 2 of them alot went on while I was gone... asleep.

"Hey y/n your birthday is coming up isn't it," Gajeel asked, I was sitting next to Laxus and he made a sound as if he was going to choke on whatever he was drinking. I didn't know he was drinking anything to be honest.

"When is it?" Laxus asked.

"In 2 days but its nothing special I'm used to not celebrating my birthday its not that big of a deal," I explained.

"What do you mean it isn't special its a day that is all your own!" A voice that was new to me I turned to see who it was she had light brown hair and was dressed in green she was pretty.

"A birthday well that means a party!" Another guy said behind him then these weird floating things said, "Party, party, party!"

"Who is the birthday person Evergreen?" another guy said he had green hair. "Sorry we took so long Laxus, bickslow got us lost 3 times" He added looking at the Bickslow at least I think he is.

(A/n hold on to your marblez Mercedes!)

"You guys took 2 months but I owe you guys alot for not taking me if that happened I wouldn't have been re-united with y/n here" Laxus said rubbing my head that way gajeel does but his hurt a little bit more.

"Who is this! She is so cute," that Evergreen lady was squishing my cheeks and fawning over me.

"That hurts, please stop!" I pleaded as Evergreen was still squishing my face.

"Wait!" Evergreen said! "Is Laxus your boyfriend?"

My face was as red as a cherry, I looked at the ground then felt a hand on my head I know this one its Gajeel! I wonder how Laxus feels about this?

"Why are you picking at my little sister?" He asked.

"Sister?! YOU DON'T LOOK RELATED AT ALL!!!" They all said at the same time.

"Well I guess it is a little hard to belive but yes we are, and my birthday is coming up why is it such a big deal?" I asked but, I didn't realize it but, Evergreen had me out the door.

"We need to get you some new outfits girlfriend!" She explained.

I had just realized it but I pretty much still wore the rags from slavery.

"Um..." I paused, "What does that term mean calling me 'girlfriend'"

"It means we are friends ok a friend of Laxus is a friend of mine ok?" Evergreen smiled.

"How did you know we knew eachother?" I asked.

"Because oh how he was blushing it takes a lot to make Laxus blush," She said, " we are here!" we stood infront of a big boutique. "Your showing the sparkle in your eyes now lets have some fun!" She giggled.

Laxus POV:

~a few minuets ago~

I quickly shook the thought of y/n being my girlfriend. It was a nice one though, I turn to look at Freed and Bickslow and they were justs staring at me with a look on their face that mean something along the lines of care to explain.

"Is that your girlfriend Laxus?" Freed asked me.

"No," I replied, still a nice thought.

"Well then why don't we change that," Bickslow offered.