Clarissa did not have anything on underneath her dress, it was a Southern dress after all even if it was made in the North, so after Robb undid the clasps, she should have to help him get it off her. But when the last hook released with a small click, she felt her shoulders going rigid and she knew that Robb felt it too.

He pulled away from her and looked at her for a moment, although her eyes were averted from his.

"We don't have to tonight if you don't want to," he told her softly, cradling her face between his hands and rubbing his thumbs across her cheeks.

The princess didn't respond for a long moment until she finally looked him straight in his eyes. "We have to," she whispered back, grabbing onto his wrists.

"We don't have to do anything," he told her as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"No. We should do this now. We should," she shook her head before leaning forward to kiss him again.

This time, Robb didn't try to continue undressing her. He moved his arms to wrap around her waist as he kissed back. The couple didn't know how long they were kissing for as Clarissa's hands slowly stopped shaking as she wrapped her arms around Robb's neck.

Their kiss became more passionate before Robb began slowly pull her dress down her arms which Clarissa moved with him and she even helped him push the mass of fabric down her full hips.

Clarissa felt a little shaky again as she did this; her nerves were coming back. She had never been naked in front of a man before and when Robb pulled away to look at her, she lifted her arms to cover her breasts.

An emotion clouded Robb's eyes, one that Clarissa could not understand. Sadness? Concern? Either way, he looked back at her eyes and kissed her softly. His hands grabbed hers as he gently pulled her arms away from her chest before he kissed down from her cheek to her ear.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in her ear and he repeated his whisper as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder before resting his lips there.

Clarissa raised her arms to wrap around his neck and she began to run her fingers through his soft auburn curls. They remained embrace for a moment before Clarissa moved her hands to rest against his chest before she began to slowly unlace his shirt.

"I think it's only fair," she whispered as she finished lacing his shirt; "That we are both equally bare."

"I have to agree," Robb whispered back softly before he placed his lips on hers.

As they kissed, Clarissa pulled his shirt off and they separated to allow her to pull the shirt over his head. She allowed her eyes to wonder over his naked chest, softly biting her bottom lip. "See something you like, Princess?" he asked with a smug smirk on his face.

Clarissa felt her cheek warm but that quickly faded as she raised her dark eyebrow. "Are you saying that you don't?" the princess challenged as she mirrored his smirk.

"Not at all," he answered her as he placed his hands on either side of her face and pulling her into another kiss.

Clarissa felt more confident than before as she began untying his pants and pushing them down his hips. She felt his hard member spring out from his pants, and it felt much larger than she was expecting as she pulled away from the kiss to looked down and frowned.

"What?" Robb asked in concern, pushing her hair back so he could clearly see her face.

Clarissa's blue eyes slowly rose to meet his again. "It's bigger than I thought it would be," she whispered softly; "This is going to hurt, isn't it?"