Chapter 1

Malyn

"Does this shirt makes my boobs smaller than usual?" I asked pushing my chest up in my Victorious Secret push up bra.

"Girl, hush. Your boobs are bigger then mines...with my bird chest ass." My mom said mumbling the last part.

"Ma, yes or no." I chuckle. My mom couldn't help but to say something ignorant like that.

"Yes, girl yes." she giggled. "You know if you had a man...you wouldn't have to ask me."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I guess. You already know how daddy petty self is, he probably wouldn't like my man. Besides, I'm only 20. I'm not looking for one."

I don't see the need to have a man. At least not right now. I have everything that I need so what else does a man offer besides sex. I like being more independent.

She ignored me, knowing I was telling the truth.

I put my gray Versace hoodie over my head and went into my bathroom looking at my very simple outfit. My leggings are black with 'PINK' going down the right side. With my all black Jordans go with my outfit.

It was in the middle of March and the rainy days were finally kicking in. I didn't have a problem with it because I enjoy the rain.

"Ma, you ready?" I asked going back into my bedroom.

"Yep, Yep." she replied standing up from my king size bed walking towards the door

"Why two yeps?" I asked following behind her.

"Because I'm excited now. Your dad makes me tingle" she stated smiling big.

I mugged her while she looked at her phone.

Even though my mom is 38 years old, she looks damn good. Nice waist, pretty face no wonder why my dad fell in love with her.

"To much information momma."

"Whatever. Meet me in the car." she slowly walked off dialing a number on her phone.

I was right behind her, almost forgetting to lock the door. I made sure both locks were locked before walking down the hallway of the apartment which always smelled good.

Since it was only 6am, I assumed everyone in the apartment was sleep. Usually you would hear loud music from the man that lived across the hall from me.

My mom was walking slow so I easily caught up with her. Besides she was only about 20 feet away from me.

I know she was on the phone with my dad, because of how loud his voice is.

"Baby, I can't stop smiling.."

I scrunched up my face, because I know how my parents are...

Very inappropriate.

"...OK, I love you too.. see you"

She looked at me and laughed at my face expression, heading to the car.

_________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I just didn't have enough courage to write this story buuuut I do now so pls forgive me 😭💙

CHAPTER 2 IS GONA BE LONGER
.. waaaay longer

Does anyone knows who makes book covers?

- Chanise Alsina 🤪