Chapter 1

So my first story begins :) hope you like it and sorry for my miserable English :0
__________________________________________________________________

I looked up trough the window. It was a warm sunny day, no clouds, just a big sun, rising into the sky.
I was really exited. How would my last year be like?
I went to the bathroom, took a shower and made myself ready to school.
It was foreseeable that I got bad hair day at my first day at school, so I just made a ponytail hairstyle, hoping nobody would noticed.
I ate my favorite cerails and drunk a cup of coffee.

As i arrived at my highschool with my motor scooter, my best friend George hugged me from the back.
"Hey you, what's up? I missed you so much!" he said turning me around.

"George! Me too it's so great that you are back in town! And I am so sorry that i wasn't able to collect you from the airport." I was so happy that George came back from his exchange year in Germany.

We talked about what happend in the last year, and i just thought that it was so great , to talk to him directly, without using skype. We entered the classroom and sat down in the second row. George showed me a few pictures of his exchange on his mobile phone and i was so deflected that i didn't heard, how the teacher comes into the classroom.

"I regret to interrupt the two of you, but i would be pleased, if I could talk now." 

I startled up and saw a beautyful women, who looked at me directly.
My glances moved from her long legs to her perfectly formed hips and upper body, to her red full lips and stoped at her magical hazel eyes, which were surrounded by long blond hairs.
I was starring at her for a moment, riveted by her Beauty.

"Do I got something in my face?" she asked provocative and lifted her eyebrows.

"No...ehh I'm sorry", my face turned red. I wished the ground would open and swallow me up.

"Well, I thought everybody in this room could introduce hisself so that i can learn a little bit of yourselfes. I am Ms. Stark your new english and art teacher, and I'm 26 years old. My hobbys are art, traveling and fitness", she introduced. " Now it's your turn ", she addresses me and looked at me with a grin on her face.

"I am Callie Hastings and I am 17 years old. My hobbys are drawing and swimming."

While i was introducing myself, Ms Stark and I bandied looks. There was something between us. Something really special. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comments please. Hope you liked it xx

Continue next page --->