Today hes a killer

Jack's P.O.V

I'm still a little hysterical on him being a murderer. Even if he's an urban legend..He brought me to this house where i can have my hand healed and stuff..I feel the cold shiver i did when he first told me he's a murderer. As he opens the door, my widen my eyes to see the house full of urban legends and killers. I look to him and he smiles. "It'll be okay with me here they wont touch you",he walks in holding my hand. "Everyone this is Jack Seth. Treat him well as hes my friend.",They all stare at me. Is this how i die?...By a house full of killers and Monsters. I freeze up and try to move back. "Jack?..Are you okay, They wont hurt you",he puts his arm on my shoulder. "Lol he's pale from looking at us.",Jeff walks in from upstairs."Lets get you to my room",Toby says as i walk with him to his room.

(In the room)

No ones P.O.V.

Jack sits on Toby's bed."I'll go get the med kit stay here.",Toby says as he walks out the room.Jack looks around and lays back on the bed. He starts to slowly drift to sleep."Todays been too much on soul...",He passes out. When he wakes up its dark. "Toby?", Jack sits up and feels someone next to him. The person groans sleepily. "mmm...you okay mister..?",Little sally sits up next to him. He yells and jump up."CREEPY LITTLE GIRL IN THE BED OK!!!!!", he gets off the bed and stares at her turning on the light."Mr. rude much?...", she rubs her eyes and stands up."Im not gonna hurt ya, i had a nightmare and thought you were Tutu..but.. i figured you were his friend so i stayed anyway",She walks over and tugs his shirt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So its been awhile so reaaaally sorry bout that.... but im back.