part 23

After sometime party was over....all guests already leave......only few are left including fab 5, navya,nandini and abhimanyu was seeing off some of their guests...........they all are sitting near pool and chilling.........

they all are sitting near pool and chilling

They all are talking.......and than abhimanyu enters.........and saw all of them having gud time with each other and mainly his doll is very happy........he went towards them........

Abhi having fun guys?????

Man ya mann.....come sit....

Abhi ya ek min......doll tune dinner kiya?????

Nandu looks down

Nan woh bhai...actually.....

Abhi sternly ya ya say i m listening.....

Nan sorry bhai.....

Abhi what sorry...... Tu apna khayal nahi rakh sakti.......kal se weakness hai....par nahi tumhe kaha meri sunni hoti hai......

Man what??????kya hua tumhe?????..

Nan nothing manik....bhai toh bas aise hi.....

Abhi gives 'like seriously' wala look aacha mai aise hi bol raha hu........

Nandu head hungs down.....

Man abhi baat kya hai?????

Abhi kal se madam ko weakness lag rahi hai..,.......maine kaha kaam mat karo.....but nahi meri toh isse sunni hi nahi hoti......

Man like seriously nandini....what's wrong with u????? Mujhe batana bhi jaruri nahi samjha......

Cab bas bas guys ab use darayo mat ..... And doll tu jakar dinner karle.......

Nan nahi bhai....mai thodi der baad kar lungi.......

Man nandini tum abhi dinner karogi.......chalo getup
.....

And with that manik gets up and pulled up nandini........ And drag her inside the mansion..........

Cab abhi manik use dinner kara dega.....now relax and sit here....Ki..

Abhi yeah

Dining room....

Manik dragged nandini to the dining hall........and nandini keeps nagging like a child......

Nan mani mai baad mai kha lungi na......

Man nandu chup chap yaha betho....

Nan but mani

Man i said shut up......

Manik made her sit on the chair...and went to get food for her.......... and nandini is sitting on the chair making an angry pout......manik came and see her sitting with an angry pout looking adorable..........manik just want to kiss her senselessly ..........but he control himself and went towards her........ Sit in front of her..........