part 4

Hospital

There is hustle bustle in the hospital......all the staff members are running here and there for the preparation of the grand welcome of their new head of hospital.......

After sometime nandini reaches hospital..... And goes directly to her cabin......without giving any heed to any of the preparations going on......and starts her work......

At  9 Am Manik reaches hospital ..,...all the staff members are are in shock to see that their new Hospital head is himself a greek god......all the females doctors are drooling over him.....but our handaome hunk is directly goes inside with the senior doctors without giving any heed to those girls....

After meeting all the seniors ..he headed towards his cabin   and is very happy to see his cabin .....everything in his cabin is according to his taste......than he sat on his chair and start his work.....he is going through some files......having details of all the things in the hospital.....

After sometime, someone knocks on the door.....and come in after taking manik's permission....

Man  yes ....
How can i help u?
Person sir i m ur new P.A akaash...

(Akaash- he is a young man in his mid twenties....and new P.A of manik.....a good person....and very dedicated to his work....)

Man oh! Hi akaash.....pls have a seat.....
Ak  yes sir
Man  so akaash.... I have a work for u......i want u to arrange a meetings of all the senior doctors.....and also the previous six months interns of the month......in next one hour in the conference room....am i clear?....
Ak  yes sir ....i will do it
Man ok u may go.,..

And with that akaash goes from their and inform to all the doctors about the meeting.....and manik  continues with the work....

On the other side nandini is also busy with an operation

After 1 hour

All the seniors are already present in the conference room and are waiting for manik

Manik enters the confrence roon and all greets with each other,.....and all settle on their seats.....and manik asks to akaash

Man akaash i told u that i also wants to meet last six months interns of the months....where are they???
Akaash sir wo actually....
Mr.shah(senior doctor)- actually manik ......from last six months .....nandini is  only the intern of the month....and right now ....she is operating someone....so she is busy.....and is not coming in the meeting..... as for her works comes first.....she is very dedicated........so u can meet her some other time....
Man  really i m impressed ......because pheli baar kisi senior ko apni intern ki itni tareef karte hua suna hai....so she must be very talented right.....
Mr.shah  yes.....she is really very talented.....and dedicated..... So ofcourse i m really proud of her.....
Man so i thought ...mujhe jaldi se Dr.nandini se milna padega....
Dr shah  yes ofcourse.....operation ke baad me tumhari usse meeting fix karta hu.....
Man  ya sure.....i Also want to meet her......

(Manik's pov
Nandini..... I m already impressed with her......and really eager to meer her.....as i also want to see the most talented doctor of my hospital..... Hope see is really this good.....)

And he continues with the meeting.....and after sometime all are dispersed to their work.....and manik headed towards his cabin....

And on the other side nandini is free and is in her cabin after a successful operation.....and is working on some case....and after some time a peon came and inform her that Dr.Shah is calling her in his cabin......so nandini headed towards his cabin.....where Dr.Shah inform her about her meeting with manik......and than she headed towards manik's cabin.....

Manik is working in his cabin and after sometime there is a knock on the door......he without looking up from his laptop...giving  permission to the person to come in.....and after sometime he looks upward and is memerised by the beauty who is standing in front of her.......he is constantly gazing on her until a sweet melodious voice interupts ......(and it's nandini)

Nan hello sir ....i m Dr.Nandini Murty......
Man oh hi....pls have a seat

And with that nandini sit on the chair opposite to manik......

Man so u r nandini ......i heard very much about u from Dr.Shah ........and i m really impressed with u.....
Nan thanku sir,......
Man oh pls nandini pls...don't call me sir....i m not an oldy......i m almost of ur age...so pls call me manik.,....ok?
Nan ok and smiles.....
Man so u r the intern of the month from last six months.......i must say u r really dedicated and hard working...
Nan oh pls manik ....aisa kuch nahi hai .....it just that i really like my work.....and i really feel good.....when everyone have a real smile on their face....or mere ek jaan bachane se kitne logo ke chere par smile aati hai....so that's only my motive.....
Man  nandini i must say u r really not only a good doctor but also a very good person.........and i will really feel good if i m having such a person as my friend.....so mujhe dosti karogi.....
Nan(smiles) of course karungi........or waise bhi mujhe meri bohot sari tareef karne wala ek friend mil jayega...and winks
Man(laughs) oh ofcourse ....aaj se mere daily routine me ek kaam or jud gaya......meri new frnd....dr nandini murty ki tareef karne ka......
Nan ya ya sure kal se me bhi tumse milkar apni tareef sunne ka wait karungi....ok
Man  ya ya sure
Nan ok now i have to go...i have some appointment..... So meet u later.....bye
Man ya sure bye......

And nandini leaves

Both are really very happy with their new friendship....manik found nandini as a really nice person....and he feels very different with her.......and here nandini is also in her own thoughts.... She really finds manik as a really good person......and is suprised that how she behaves with manik with really very carefree attitude..... As she is really a conservative person......and only feels comfortable around abhi and arya........but she is really comfortable with manik.....and with these thoughts both again got busy with their works......